Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ashley casselle emix

teamj5

Yeah, this mix is pure sickness. The mixes are insane, he's always got 12 things going on it seems and it all flows REALLY well. This will probably be the best essential mix of the year.

Still though, I think I like listening to the Guy Williams mix more. I haven't been able to stop listening to that one since I got it. Straight-up funky house, plain and simple. Just a bunch of really fun, really good house bombs dropped over the course of 2 hours. I love that shit. :pint:

i dont know if you listened to shdaows yet from the past weekend. he was very close to earning the top spot but he just lost the plot towards the end. shit was so dope in that 80's "breakin" the movie sorta way....but the end got extra odd. gonna have to give this a few solid listenes to find out where it went :smoke:

Originally posted by vicman

:blah:

thats what i thought of it.

having said that, scumfrog essential mix is coming up the first week in may. woo-hoo!

Woot on the scumfrog! I just got a new (well newer i guess) essential mix - gabriel and someone - anyone listen to it yet?

Originally posted by whadupg

Woot on the scumfrog! I just got a new (well newer i guess) essential mix - gabriel and someone - anyone listen to it yet?

gabriel & dresden. they were on the side room at Space when PvD was there. to trancey for me tastes. arrrrrrrrr.......

Originally posted by teamj5

:laugh:

something seem wrong here ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

listen to a full live pvd set, its not all up straight epic trance. i still like trance once in a while, but as with straight up progressive like anthony pappa, i get bored after a while.

Originally posted by vicman

kinda reminds me of people who clain they dont like techno but when DH spins techno they are going wild :rolleyes:

the term is rolling face, and the thing is, half the time people think howells is spinning techno, he is only spinning hard progressive tracks. i personally am not a fan of techno, and can only stand some of the shit howells plays in moderation. howells has a way of pitching shit way the fuck up.

no matter how hard i try not to...everytime i turn this mix on :smoke:

it starts to pick up quick in the beginning but then the track at the 23:00 mark mellows in.....this tune drives me nuts !

gay house legend....spot this please !!!!

and we continue :smoke:

The tracklisting should still be up on the radio 1 website, you can spot it that way.

I'm the same way with the Guy Williams mix... everyday I tell myself "ok, so I'm not going to throw it in today, I'm going to listen to other stuff"... 2 hours later and it's on.

This one is kind of special :smoke:

Originally posted by teamj5

no matter how hard i try not to...everytime i turn this mix on :smoke:

it starts to pick up quick in the beginning but then the track at the 23:00 mark mellows in.....this tune drives me nuts !

gay house legend....spot this please !!!!

and we continue :smoke:

i didnt feel like going through it but im guessing the track could be

erro: change for me (joey negro dub)