Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carusos Thursday Night Lingerie Fashion Show

Carusos Thursdays @ Bellini Lounge

Thursday, April 3rd, will be the Spring launch lingerie fashion show featuring models from Hooters. Carusos is still one of the hottest parties on a Thursday night in New Jersey. This venue brings you a New York City lounge atmosphere, which includes a very sexy well dressed crowd. You can come and experience the highly rated dinner and join us for the party afterwards. DJ Ryan Morales spins the most popular club music that would lure you to the dance floor. Ladies always receive complimentary admission all night. Always remember, dress to impress.

contact Rafi Y 201.294.9418 or www.upscalevenue.com

Originally posted by rafiy

Kelly kools is going to be walking around in a nice black G string with out a bra so gentlemen make your way down to Carusso's thursday night

dont forget the anal beads dragging on the floor behind her......and the special guest appearance of the digga sporting his patented leopard husky thong......with breadcrumbs included!!!!!

whats up diesel dave u better be coming thursday night so u can u see kelly in the G string of her's and some titty. people don't forget abot the butt bead and selomina breadcrumbs. The breadcrums are hosted by none of the lesss hot rod living in the city hot rod daddys little cutie and kelly cools

Originally posted by kostaP

Angelicious and Kelly 0616 will be working in g-strings and titties hanging out.

Right bitches!!!!!

i think i might make an appearance.......with the digital camera of course!!!!!.........keep RAFI Y on the other side of the room though......if i see him in a thong I am stabbing myself senseless!!!!

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i think i might make an appearance.......with the digital camera of course!!!!!.........keep RAFI Y on the other side of the room though......if i see him in a thong I am stabbing myself senseless!!!!

Dave I think Laurie is coming.....oh wait no she hates me even more now!!!!!!

Thats my girl, Kelly. Always trying hard for the team!!!!