Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chilipepper/SONIC

sgtfury

Bro:

The Chilipepper/The Edge was THE place to go in Lauderdale back in the day. Too many clubs have opened up in Riverwalk and the 21 and over deal has wrecked the 'Pepper. I know they're trying to remodel it, outside 18, inside 21. It may work, it may not. Lauderdale police really don't like the place. Too bad, Atlantis is the real bad seed up here. I've been going to the Chilipepper/Edge since 1992, onlt seen a handful of problems. Music was always going off, crowd was usually awesome for Broward. I hope the 'Pepper can still hang with VooDoo Lounge, Sutra, Stereo. As for Sonic, where is DJ Ed Cocaine when we need him?

hey fury what's up.... if you going to be in the ft. lauderdale area.... why don't you come and see syversin and myself.... friday at Nevis.... We mix from 10-2am.... and on saturdays we mix at the bulldog cafe located in the same area.... we have had some clubplanet members out to see us and they love the place and the music..... as far as sonic.... you form your own opinion.... i didn't like it at all. i thought the place was too nasty.... put it this way.... i did not wan't to touch the walls or even sit down....the chillipepper is a good place to go.... they have completely revamped the place i can't wait to see it.....hope to see you at nevis.....

------------------

GARY P.(ARTISTRY @ NEVIS)

FREE YOUR MIND

Archived