Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digga, Joe Gio, and Mu(Triple Threat).Fri..RS..RollCall

why not start a monday roll call...........because its bout fawken time the digga jumps on the 1's and 2's again......Joe Gio's big birthday bash..........and all the old school fdu crackers are gonna showface to support......I cant wait.....Riverstreet is gonna get nutty on friday.....everyone better fucken show up.....if not.....your beat!!!! later fools

Yo Dondiesel--where have you been hiding bro? We will def be there to show our support for Digga and to wish Joe Gio a happy birthday. I am bringing some coworkers and my bro is bringing his friends.

I can't wait--let's get there early again too for the half priced drinks and get smashed!!!

jayme.....what details would you like......I think rod goes on by 10ish......so start shaving your legs aound 9.....pick out that special skirt for a special night.....spray on your perfume.....add the lipstick and head on over ......no excuses cupcake....you are getting retarded!!!!!!

Originally posted by siscokid

Deelite, I'll pick you up at 8:00. I got your flowers ordered and my Tux is hot. I do expect to get lucky after though.

WHOAAAAAA..

#1 = I am taking Mochi

#2 = I'll bring you a scratch off lottery ticket cuz that will be your only chance at getting lucky

thanks for the support freaks..................it should be a NECK BREAKIN NIGHT!!!!!!!!! i've decided that i hate HOBOKEN YUPPIES SOOOO MUCH that i've decided to hit up RIVERSTREET w/ the crew to tear the FUGGIN ROOF OFF...............

to my agent jerryDONmcguire26, if i ever see you start a roll call ever again your fired!!!!!!!!!!, WE HOLLER at our PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heather,thanks for the support roomate, sorry but the house will be a little LOUD this week, but i promise it will be over by friday, nothing a PM couldnt take care of!!!!!!!!!!!!

mOchi, i love ya and all but your posts are killin the moment, DIGGAs trying to get into EVIL BEATS AND JERSEY FIST PUMPS AND ALL you can talk about is husky thongs and CORSAGES, take a time out from this thread so digga can get his image back!!!!!!!

reeni, betta see yo azz there!!!!!!!!!

doge and deee$$$$ HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

somgirl, get the entire STAFF in our OFFICE so they can see why digga comes to work DEAF, glazed eyes, and a grin on my face from my cube out to the lincoln tunnel, ill holler at ya manana......................you got what i need??? is it a 5'5" 118 lbs brunette that doesnt speak english????

OSB...........i better see yo PO PO azz there........i promise it wasnt me, im innocent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AT US

OH YEAH AND TO JOE, HAPPY B-DAY BIG BOY..................... AND ILL SEE YA THERE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

275_april4river%20copy.jpeg

Originally posted by roddigga

[b

to my agent jerryDONmcguire26, if i ever see you start a roll call ever again your fired!!!!!!!!!!, WE HOLLER at our PEEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont ya worry about my rollcall digga.....just drop some neckbreakin, fist pumpin, old school and new school beats and I wont complain.........alot of our friends are comin out to support......so dont hold back mafuka!!!!