Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Carguy, Digga, and Popo..... not a good mix

So we leave joeys after "a couple of drinks" (like 16 each) and proceed to get on the parkway, not realizing the scream of the AMG engine over Giorgio's sickest work ever (whitney track #1 on his CD) I look in the rear veiw and see red flashy flashy then look at the speed and see triple digits..... holy fucking shit!!!!

Im ready to die, Diggas still fist pumping away asking why i turned off the music and Mr Clifton cop walks up. I explain that my uncle and 3 cousins are cops, he was actually reallly nice after he told me he had to do 125 to catch up. he goes back to the car and starts writing..... as this happens I call my cousin who's working at the time thank god and he tells me to put the cop on the phone....

Well thank God..... no dui.... no speeding ticket...... just "Im giving you this careless driving ticket cause i wrote it before i spoke to your cousin come to court and I'll reduce it to no points"

How fucking lucky am I????? Im never drinking again thats it.

I need to give this cop a big shout, he probably doesnt read CP but Im glad he was so understansding.....if you are reading this thanks a lot dinner and drinks anytime on me at taste.

Thanks to all that were involved in the fiasco last night, Digga, kareem, the lovely Kelly, Riggs, Dave, whoever else Rod drunk dialed too, and most importantly my cousin Tommy .

I just received the most DISTURBING email, so disturbing I really can't put it into words.. I have a pretty good tolerance for nasty pics but this email made my stomach turn adn I am pissed at the person who sent it to me.

Its about drunk driving. lemme know if you want me to send it to you, and guaranteed you'll never even want to look at liquor again.

Ok Im done preaching.

Originally posted by deeelite1

I just received the most DISTURBING email, so disturbing I really can't put it into words.. I have a pretty good tolerance for nasty pics but this email made my stomach turn adn I am pissed at the person who sent it to me.

Its about drunk driving. lemme know if you want me to send it to you, and guaranteed you'll never even want to look at liquor again.

Ok Im done preaching.

the one with that girl all fucked up????? omg that was horrendous

Originally posted by carguy19

So we leave joeys after "a couple of drinks" (like 16 each) and proceed to get on the parkway, not realizing the scream of the AMG engine over Giorgio's sickest work ever (whitney track #1 on his CD) I look in the rear veiw and see red flashy flashy then look at the speed and see triple digits..... holy fucking shit!!!!

Im ready to die, Diggas still fist pumping away asking why i turned off the music and Mr Clifton cop walks up. I explain that my uncle and 3 cousins are cops, he was actually reallly nice after he told me he had to do 125 to catch up. he goes back to the car and starts writing..... as this happens I call my cousin who's working at the time thank god and he tells me to put the cop on the phone....

Well thank God..... no dui.... no speeding ticket...... just "Im giving you this careless driving ticket cause i wrote it before i spoke to your cousin come to court and I'll reduce it to no points"

How fucking lucky am I????? Im never drinking again thats it.

I need to give this cop a big shout, he probably doesnt read CP but Im glad he was so understansding.....if you are reading this thanks a lot dinner and drinks anytime on me at taste.

Thanks to all that were involved in the fiasco last night, Digga, kareem, the lovely Kelly, Riggs, Dave, whoever else Rod drunk dialed too, and most importantly my cousin Tommy .

That's awesome that the cop was cool like that........

this should be a lesson to people.........................

DO NOT START DANCING AND JAMMIN WHEN THE DRIVER IS BEING PULLED OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO NOT START LAUGHING WHEN THE OFFICER FLASHES HIS LIGHTS ON YOU...........WHEN YOU ARE THE ONE THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SICK, AND THE REASON WHY THE DRIVER IS GOING A BUCK 80..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST, DO NOT GET IN THE CAR WITH CARGUY, THERE IS A REASON WHY THE CALL HIM CARGUY, ALMOST THE SAME REASON THEY CALL BADASS, BADASSS...............