Clubplanet Nightlife Community

playboy

fineones

Originally posted by phatman

...hey...thanks for the tease...next time youre hungry, let me know so i can tell you about the great meal i'll be devouring while you sit there with nothing...

haha thats fucked up..im on diet too so itll hurt more

Originally posted by chrishaolin

hey congratulations on that then.. but if i had that size, i would just cut myself up youd have a perfect build...

yeh i am cut....could do more but i wanna put some size on for a bit ...to many compliants that im too thin already

Originally posted by fineones

yeh i am cut....could do more but i wanna put some size on for a bit ...to many compliants that im too thin already

you have a fast metabolism then?? thats my problem.. im too skinny and would like to put on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle but want to stay natural, which is pretty hard to do.. kinda sucks.. btw sorry to hijack your thread

you have a fast metabolism then?? thats my problem.. im too skinny and would like to put on 10-15 lbs of lean muscle but want to stay natural, which is pretty hard to do.. kinda sucks.. btw sorry to hijack your thread

actually my metabolism is about normal..i just dieted properly and trained right ..u know

putting on weight can be allot easier then u think ...what are u doing to gain??

whats ur stats?

are u taking supplements?

etc.....

actually my metabolism is about normal..i just dieted properly and trained right ..u know

putting on weight can be allot easier then u think ...what are u doing to gain??

whats ur stats?

are u taking supplements?

etc.....

well im about 6'1/175lbs. i train about 3-4 times a week. im doing the 5x5 program i got from elitefitness.com.. im on my second week of liquid creatine. as far as diet goes, i dont really have the will power to stick to a high protein/carb diet. i eat regularly, maybe 3-4 times a day but this isnt really enoguh for me as ive been stuck at this weight for awhile. actually i just got back up to this weight since i lost some weight after i stopped training towards the end of the summer.

well im about 6'1/175lbs. i train about 3-4 times a week. im doing the 5x5 program i got from elitefitness.com.. im on my second week of liquid creatine. as far as diet goes, i dont really have the will power to stick to a high protein/carb diet. i eat regularly, maybe 3-4 times a day but this isnt really enoguh for me as ive been stuck at this weight for awhile. actually i just got back up to this weight since i lost some weight after i stopped training towards the end of the summer.

aight theres allot u can do ...first off protien shakes ...if u wanna gain any size its gonna start there there not very pricey ...designer protien is pretty good and cheap ...water no milk...you should deffinetly try and drink atleast a gallon a day space ur meals out..try and eat 6 meals a day ...and 3 of those meals should be potien shakes and have ur liq. creatine with a protien shake immeditatly after ur work out(within 10 mins) if possible...theres allot more u can do..but as far as no serious diet etc... thats a good start ...

good luck

aight theres allot u can do ...first off protien shakes ...if u wanna gain any size its gonna start there there not very pricey ...designer protien is pretty good and cheap ...water no milk...you should deffinetly try and drink atleast a gallon a day space ur meals out..try and eat 6 meals a day ...and 3 of those meals should be potien shakes and have ur liq. creatine with a protien shake immeditatly after ur work out(within 10 mins) if possible...theres allot more u can do..but as far as no serious diet etc... thats a good start ...

good luck

i drink a myoplex immediately after working out i get one from the gym but i think you're right im gonna have to buy some designer protein so that i can a few times a day.. thanks bro

i drink a myoplex immediately after working out i get one from the gym but i think you're right im gonna have to buy some designer protein so that i can a few times a day.. thanks bro

i used to take myoplex...but i think it has allot of suger in it...try and avoid that ...but its not that big of a deal since ur tryin to gain...fat comes with muscle ..its almost impossible to get one without the other...

so yeh try desginer....or optimum protien..its alil cheaper...