Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G. @ Vinyl this Friday...

Just droppin' a friendly hello to the Ny peepz... :)

I don't usually frequent the NY board, so many of you don't know me. Besides the greeting, I thought I would plug a lil' somethin' to congratulate good friend & great deejay/producer

Oscar G. www.djoscarg.com

on receiving "Best Club Resident Deejay" in the U.S. @ the Club Shows First Annual Awards Ceremony sponsored by Club Systems Intl Magazine (in Las Vegas 3-25 to 3-27). Oscar & Ralph Falcon (Murk) will be playin' this Friday, April 4th @ Arc, so I figured the mention was only proper...

If you've been to Space (Miami), then u def know Oscar & if you've heard of or been a fan of Murk &/or Funky Green Dogs then you get the idea. Makin' plans to head up there myself this Friday, so I'm lookin' forward to seein' NY again. Hope to meet some you Ny Cpers. See u soon!! ;)

see below- O.G. CP shot out from the Miami board.

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=154025&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Originally posted by hmnyc

i have his clubspace cd with bellini and its really tribally, does he spin like on the cd or hard house from what i hear??

I heard him 1.5 years ago at Space and he was playing a lot of semi-commercial house, Silence at 7am, shit like that, but his mixing was clean and if I could I would swing by to check them out.