Clubplanet Nightlife Community

teamj5's Sasha Thread

nyis4meatheads

As per teamj5's request in the "attn: meatflappers" thread, I have created a thread dedicated soley to talking about Sasha and nothing else. I don't want any of you discussing anything on this thread whatsoever unless it involves Sasha. Don't veer from this, even if you're going to be funny, because we all know teamj5 does not have a sense of humor. Ok, I'll get the ball rolling here.

Sasha sucks. He dumbs down his sound for the American crowd, playing a new style of cheesy, trancey songs that always go for a cheap pop and little else. In addition, Air Drawn Dagger was an over-inflated, over-hyped, over-awaited album that fell short of what people had hoped would be a revolutionary undertaking. Atmospheric breaks and trance is simply not a genre that is able to capture the attention of most clubgoers... in fact, it puts most of them to sleep. If it were not produced by Sasha, it would have been largely ignored.

Now, please continue this discussion, but remember only talk about TCFKAS (the cokehead formerly known as Sasha.)

sasha rulezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

he was not out of it he was perfectly fine. why does it really matter if he was having fun or not? wasnt everyone at some point? do we feel the need to mention every single person when they are wasted? but sasha does it and "OH MY GOD SASHA WAS WASTED!!!!! LIKE HES NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT CAUSE HES SASHA YET I SHOUYLD MAKE A POINT TO SAY THAT HE WAS"

cwm23.gif

Originally posted by teamj5

he was not out of it he was perfectly fine. why does it really matter if he was having fun or not? wasnt everyone at some point? do we feel the need to mention every single person when they are wasted? but sasha does it and "OH MY GOD SASHA WAS WASTED!!!!! LIKE HES NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT CAUSE HES SASHA YET I SHOUYLD MAKE A POINT TO SAY THAT HE WAS"

cwm23.gif

BAAHAHAHAH.

Howells always looks pretty shitty if u ask me!

cwm23.gif

BAAHAHAHAH.

Howells always looks pretty shitty if u ask me!

oops sorry. no sasha mention. i will say that sasha has redeemed himself in my book after space.

cwm23.gif

oh calm down! i said he was cute. haha... seriously, I really like him. i just think you are cute when you are angry :tongue:

Originally posted by groovefire

I think I do.....

Sasha :hat: Sasha :hat: Sasha :hat: Sasha :hat: Sasha :hat: :

Once again, you're miles ahead of the game here Todd. Well done.

I'll agree with teamj5 that everyone does always over-do it when ragging on Sasha for being a waste product. He's just the industry's posterboy for getting FACED!!!

You can't spell mr. hat without Sasha :hat: