Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Bout Those Mets...

Originally posted by majinbuu

at least the mets have their starting shortstop....

Yeah but the funny thing is the YANKEES back up shortstop is better than the METS Starting shortstop... Secondly it is pretty fucked up to be happy that a player gets hurt. :bigfinge:

Originally posted by brickhouse

As long as my D-Rays keep winning, I don't care :rolleyes:

1-0 BABY!!! UNDEFEATED THIS SEASON!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: I will be at the Devil Rays / Yankees game on April 12th. Can't wait to watch the Yankees kick the shit out of them... :laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah but the funny thing is the YANKEES back up shortstop is better than the METS Starting shortstop... Secondly it is pretty fucked up to be happy that a player gets hurt. :bigfinge:

The shortshop that'll be coming this year could be as good as Jethro...er...Jeter.

He's definately better than Jeter defensively!!

Originally posted by spragga25

The shortshop that'll be coming this year could be as good as Jethro...er...Jeter.

He's definately better than Jeter defensively!!

My whole point is Jeter is good on all parts... He has class. He has skill. And he has the attitude to push his team.

Oh and A-ROD has already prooven that it takes a hell of alot more than a good shortstop to make a team win...

My whole point is Jeter is good on all parts... He has class. He has skill. And he has the attitude to push his team.

Oh and A-ROD has already prooven that it takes a hell of alot more than a good shortstop to make a team win...

If A-Rod was with the Mets, we'd win!

I'm still pissed off to this day about not signing him.

Originally posted by Codica3

Yeah but A-Rod is still the best short stop in the game right now. :D

:mad: You and I are going to come to blows... :punch: I never denied his abilities... But like I said it takes a whole hell of a lot more to win a Ring than a great short stop... :tongue:

:mad: You and I are going to come to blows... :punch: I never denied his abilities... But like I said it takes a whole hell of a lot more to win a Ring than a great short stop... :tongue:

So what. I still find it necessary to state the obvious. :D