Clubplanet Nightlife Community

paul van dyk and adrien brody: separated at birth?

weyes

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I totally see it. And more things that make you go hmmm: One's a Pianist. The other has no Penis. :rolleyes:

I knew you'd been checking him out! You really are obsessed with men's anatomy, aren't you? :shaky:

I wonder how a guy with no penis keeps a hot wife. I mean it could be the money but I know no amount of money in the world would keep me with a guy with no penis. A girl has needs other than materialistic ones :D

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

I knew you'd been checking him out! You really are obsessed with men's anatomy, aren't you? :shaky:

I wonder how a guy with no penis keeps a hot wife. I mean it could be the money but I know no amount of money in the world would keep me with a guy with no penis. A girl has needs other than materialistic ones :D

You're very defensive of the Dykster. How do you know I didn't mean the other way around? :shaky:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

You're very defensive of the Dykster. How do you know I didn't mean the other way around? :shaky:

i'm very protective :D

even if you did mean the other way around, how is it that you know so much about other men's body parts?? Hmmm??? :shaky: I think you might be getting a little light in your Prada loafers :laugh:

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

i'm very protective :D

even if you did mean the other way around, how is it that you know so much about other men's body parts?? Hmmm??? :shaky: I think you might be getting a little light in your Prada loafers :laugh:

I'm still in rebound mode. I'm asexual right now. :(