Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are men picky too ?

lollie60

It seems like guys get turned on waaaaay more easily than girls - and for them it's easier and it doesn't take much.

All the girl has to have is 2 boobies and a hole.

OK - this is gonna sound stupid but - does a guy really have to be intensely + passionately physcially attacted to the girl to fuck her ??

Can it be just some average random girl with a pussy ?

I dunno... I'm a picky SOB, but a girl has to have "something" that I find sexually appealing before I'd even think about sleeping with her... and the people I've said "no" to would agree with that...

Alot of amazing, sexy women in NY/NJ tho, daaaaamn!

Originally posted by lollie60

OK - this is gonna sound stupid but - does a guy really have to be intensely + passionately physcially attacted to the girl to fuck her ??

No, LOL. I might get flamed for this, and maybe I deserve it, but I don't think most guys are nearly as picky as women are. At least not when it comes to someone to fuck. Just look at the number of guys who will say that a woman's hot when he hasn't even seen her face!

Either that, or I just know a lot of guys that are wanna-be sluts. :laugh2:

for me, personally, yes, i can get turned on by some random girl with a pussy. but that doesn't mean that she can be unattractive. my standards are lower for one nighters than long term, but not that low. as for relationships, i do need to be intensely attracted to that person on many levels, and the sex is always better, the more attraction you feel to that person, on any level.

When looking for a relationship, I'm very picky, but as someone mentioned earlier, one night stands are much different. Although, I'm not sure if my standards drop just because it's a one night stand or if it's the accompanying 12 pack that usually goes with it. Then your two boobies and a hole thing might be true.

Of course, it doesn't hurt if she's holding an ice cold beer also. Hell, after 15 beers, two boobies and a hole, twig and berries...anything may go! :tongue:

It seems like guys get turned on waaaaay more easily than girls - and for them it's easier and it doesn't take much.

hahha, this is DEFINITELY not true for me :laugh:

I'll admit, physicality is important, but im not that shallow :rolleyes:

ALright - that was a stupid generalization of men. Sorry guys.

How about this - if a girl you weren't attracted to sweated you hard and long enough and acted like her life depended on your dick - would you take the free pussy offer ?

I know guys get gassed up by girls sweating them and all - but if a girl you thought was ugly/average/ not thaat cute sweated you thaaat hard - yay or nay ?

I had unattractive men sweat me HARDCORE and and if someone I'm not attracted sweats me that hard - I find it annoying not flattering.

I had unattractive men sweat me HARDCORE and and if someone I'm not attracted sweats me that hard - I find it annoying not flattering.

YEs, same here. That is, i would find the girl who im not attracted to be annoying ;)

But basically, there's men that think more with their brain and listen to their emotions more, who would most likely say no, then there's guys that think more with their "other" head, and let their dick lead the way, which would say yes.

I know some of those guys, and some of them are my friends. But i don't go that way...

ALright - that was a stupid generalization of men. Sorry guys.

How about this - if a girl you weren't attracted to sweated you hard and long enough and acted like her life depended on your dick - would you take the free pussy offer ?

I know guys get gassed up by girls sweating them and all - but if a girl you thought was ugly/average/ not thaat cute sweated you thaaat hard - yay or nay ?

When I was in college - of course I would go after the pussy! But things change when you get older, and you start to think with your head (the one up top), you're able to figure what types of ladies you like and don't like.

I don't need to lower my standards just to get laid.

Originally posted by spragga25

When I was in college - of course I would go after the pussy! But things change when you get older, and you start to think with your head (the one up top), you're able to figure what types of ladies you like and don't like.

I don't need to lower my standards just to get laid.

...disco...everyone both male and female go through their horny stages...but as you mature and grow, your patterns change...this does not apply to boys and girls ofcourse who can be found at any age...

Originally posted by phatman

...please note that phatman maintains and reiterates his axiom - I AM A MOODY BITCH...one day pie...one day barrell...they can be just as satisfying...

OMG!!!... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!

Can it be just some average random girl with a pussy ?

Guys generally can just fuck girls, but its the ones that we make love with that counts... Some times its all about bustin a nutt, for some guys :D

to fuck her, no any guy can fuck any girl... to make love it has to be with someone who you are immensely passionate about and or deeply in love with... (in love not just love them) and sex that falls under the friends category, all guys will have sex with their female friends... and the ones that dont and say oh man itll ruin our friendship means nope youre busted but i like you too much as a friend to say that...

Well guys are picky in a different than way girls are picky....

it's like you're in the supermarket in the cereal Isle and there is all this brand new cereal you never had..

Girls read labels, compare box size, consider price, ponder the mineral content. narrow down choices and then choose.

guys how ever rip open every box top and take a big handful and tastes every single box... low and behold 90% of the boxes taste good. so then we look at labels, compare box size, price, mineral content, and then we choose. this process takes alot of time so while he's choosing he's still tasting.

girls leave the Isle with one box, and the rest of the boxes feel rejected.

guys leave the Isle with one box(sometimes 2), and leave alot of damaged goods for other guys to come pick through.

so the moral of the story is don't let a guy stick his spoon in your cereal unless he has a wholw gallon of 2 percent to commit to your ass.

well, that depends on the man and his choices. the more choices you have (or can create) the more picky you will get, naturally.

first you´ll only search for a hole to fuck with a decent body and face, then you want to only fuck top notch girls (lookwise), then you get bored with it and start screening for personality traits that you enjoy PLUS good looks, etc.

in effect, women HAVE to be picky. society´s rule says (i dunno why, it´s just the way it is) that the man has to approach. take a really SMOKIN women. how many times does she get approached or flirted at by guys PER DAY?? 10 times? 15 times? in a club the count is even higher...

she couldn´t POSSIBLY spent time with all of them. it is just a thing that is made IMPOSSIBLE by TIME ITSELF. soooooo she will develop "tests" and "images" she presents to sort out the losers. she will know what traits to look for that she enjoys... just by simple experience and talking with NUMEROUS guys that try to get her into bed.

oh another thing about men. those who are NOT picky usually don´t get any either... ever notice that? ;)

Originally posted by siceone

Well guys are picky in a different than way girls are picky....

it's like you're in the supermarket in the cereal Isle and there is all this brand new cereal you never had..

Girls read labels, compare box size, consider price, ponder the mineral content. narrow down choices and then choose.

guys how ever rip open every box top and take a big handful and tastes every single box... low and behold 90% of the boxes taste good. so then we look at labels, compare box size, price, mineral content, and then we choose. this process takes alot of time so while he's choosing he's still tasting.

girls leave the Isle with one box, and the rest of the boxes feel rejected.

guys leave the Isle with one box(sometimes 2), and leave alot of damaged goods for other guys to come pick through.

so the moral of the story is don't let a guy stick his spoon in your cereal unless he has a wholw gallon of 2 percent to commit to your ass.

OMG!!! :laugh2: