Clubplanet Nightlife Community

France

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dnice35

insults? what are you talking about you French fag? I have yet to resort to insults..... homo!

Oh btw...how old are you dnice35.... 18???... well, your brain and argumentative capacity has definitely not reached the 'mid teen' level... please grow up...and thanks, I'm sure you can throw some insults my way... but quite honestly, I SOOOOO don't care as it just makes you look even more stupid and dumb.

And by the way...what's up with you being so homophobic...is there anything you haven't quite worked out in your life yet, hunny ???

My question to you then is do you support more drilling in the US? I do, this would alleviate our need some of our need for outside oil sources.

and again you prove my point exactly...

YOU DON'T HAVE THE FACTS...

but since you ask i'll tell you why:

it wouldn't alleviate ANYTHING...

energy report done by cheney and his energy commitee:

by 2020 u.s. will be 65% dependant on foreign oil...

if u.s. drills in anwr (and they're not even sure how much oil is in it), by 2020 u.s. will be dependant on foreign oil by 63%...

so the dependence on foreign oil will not be improved by national drilling...

so YOU answer THIS...

You are still weaseling your way around the topic. Everyone has been affected and I am not asking how it affected you. Even though I don't know you I am sure 9/11 effected you deeply. I do not question that. I hope you, myself, and the rest of the Country never have to experience that again. I am making a point about the tactics used by anti-war protestors. I feel that it is a disgrace to the dead.

i am NOt weaseling around the topic...

i at least try to look at all the aspects of the subject...

and the anti-war protests are not a disgrace to the dead...

iraq did not attack us!...

the anti-war protestors are not protesting in support of al-qaeda...they are protesting against an illegal war, and the subsequent death of civilians...

You just supported what I said. You don't need an entire country to support something. I mean c'mon that is impossbile. That only happens in elections in Iraq when Saddam is running unapposed. You will never have an entire country agree.

lol...i didn't support what you said...

90% of the population is AGAINST the war...how is that support...

35 countries supporting the u.s. vs. the rest of the world against...yea...that's support...

We did support him at the time. However the weapons he is using right now for the majority are not us made. They are mostly chinese and Russian.

exactly my point...

you need to look at the history u.s. foreign policy...

step 1: setting up people: to secure interests but under the pretense of the good of humanity...

step 2: as soon as we don't need these people, drop them like stinking socks and leave to die...

e.g.: iraqi people and hussein

afghani people and taliban

bin laden and al qaeda

shiite people vs. hussein in gulf war

this war is no different...once all the oil is gone from iraq, u.s. will be out of there like underwear...

Bush did not get the best Economy handed to him. It was already begining to fail during the last years of the Clinton Administration. You sound like an intelligent person. So no need to explain that companies were being funded with millions and millions of dollars and not making any profits. Also 9/11 didn't help out our economy any. Clinton had the chance to get Bin Laden and didn't react fast enough. So when he lobbed over the missle Bin laden was already gone.

doesn't matter what YOUR opinion is here...

this is a fact: the economy handed to bush was the best in the last 50 years

this is also a fact: he has given it the worst and steepest decline

You don't think your arguments are black or white. C'mon you are just as stubborn as I am.

lol...

it seems we are just as stubborn...

but my arguments are not black/white...i don't tell you hussein=bad bush=good kill...and i don't tell you hussein=fine leave iraq alone...

i try to look at everything....like the background of the people involved, their ties and interests...

You can't compare embedded journalists now to the 3rd reich that is a little extreme. And no Peter Arnett can't tell his personal opnions to the enemys state run news source. He is a journalist and is supposed to be fair and balanced. Journalists aren't really supposed to express their own views. Dan Rather actually caught a little flack for that a couple of years back.

how is that extreme...it is not extreme...

it is a fact...

2 countries have now used embedded journalists...3rd reich and u.s.a....and both to the same purpose...propaganda...

and let me ask you this...

arnett has been fired for voicing dissent w.r.t. the effectiveness of the military's planning...

do you think any journalist will ever be fired for being too pro-war...

When Bush ran for office there were also 2 twin towers still standing at the South End of Manhattan. He had to change his focus. But when I voted for him I voted on his overall agendas. I knew he would be for wars if needed. Not that this thread needs anymore political drama. But I didn't want another Mogadishu on our hands. I personally feel that our country needs a president who is willing to send in the troops.

please...

the president is willing to send the troops where there's money to be made...

and isn't that funny that bush was AWOL in 'nam...

for goddsake he and cheney were AWOL in 'nam (cheney's reason was "more important things to do") but now they have no problem sending poor kids who are too young and uneducated to know better...

i don't see him sending his daughters...

actually only one senator has an offspring in the war...

yea but that's ok...

that's what they do...they rely on young people who are gulible and don't know any better...

they recruit in highschool...

they passed a law...if the highschool doesn't let recruiters in, they take away all federal funding from the school...

yea that's right...

there you go degrading americans, you fucking euro trash make me sick, you swear your shit dont stink......

please go back to your croissants and hairy women.....

how did i degrade americans?...

i didn't insult you or them...

i just stated a fact that came out of a u.s. study...

you're the one that has nothing else in your bag but hate and insults...

insults? what are you talking about you French fag? I have yet to resort to insults..... homo!

and it seems you don't even know the english language...

for you information:

"being French that rules out any possibility of you being educated"

"fag"

"SLUTTY EURO TRASH"

are all insults...

i'll be waiting for your next wave of insults...

nah I think thats enough for now, but there will be more bombs dropped in the near future.

great!...

my point is finally proven...

you are a sad sad individual...

so convicted yet if not for insults, you have nothing to bring to the discussion...

Originally posted by frenchbread

great!...

my point is finally proven...

you are a sad sad individual...

so convicted yet if not for insults, you have nothing to bring to the discussion...

what exactly were we discussing again?

Unfortuantely this is starting to take up too much of my time. I don't want to become one of the employed. I will have only myself to blame not Bush. So this is my last post on this thread.

Frenchbread...Neither one of us is going to give an inch to the other. Which is fine you have your views I have mine. But we all know mine are right yours are wrong(jk).

i think it would be obvious to an outsider which side has the upper hand in the argument...i'm all for free speech, but half of the board can't back up their statements with proof...please don't talk out of your asses and just have a rational argument without the slurs and bs and getting off track with dumb, petty tiffs....

:)