Clubplanet Nightlife Community

France

Originally posted by starvingartist

I'm kidding. Trying to lighten up this back and forth bickering in this thread. If I tried to pee on someone I would probably get more on myself. yuck.

I think Im in love you're a freak too !!

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sassa

i think it would be obvious to an outsider which side has the upper hand in the argument...i'm all for free speech, but half of the board can't back up their statements with proof...please don't talk out of your asses and just have a rational argument without the slurs and bs and getting off track with dumb, petty tiffs....

:)

ok.... what are you rambling about now?

Originally posted by jesseh49

Unfortuantely this is starting to take up too much of my time. I don't want to become one of the employed. I will have only myself to blame not Bush. So this is my last post on this thread.

Frenchbread...Neither one of us is going to give an inch to the other. Which is fine you have your views I have mine. But we all know mine are right yours are wrong(jk).

too much time...your facts are wrong...whatever...

only when the facts you use to back up your agruments are correct, will your arguments have actual weight...until then, you're just talking out of your ass...

see:

jesseh49: drilling in the u.s. will alleviate our depedence on foreign oil...WRONG

jesseh49: economy handed to bush wasn't the best in the last 50 years...WRONG

jesseh49: iraq doesn't have enough oil for us to want to take it...WRONG (btw i like the very democratic "for us to want to take it")...

jesseh49: the world supports us...WRONG

siceone: all the oil goes into a world pool...WRONG

etc...

i have already wrote why the arguments you guys gave are COMPLETELY WRONG just go back and read because i'm not going to do it again...

there's nothing you can reply to that because you are just wrong (except of course insults)...but you can't admit that, it takes too much time...

Originally posted by sassa

i think it would be obvious to an outsider which side has the upper hand in the argument...i'm all for free speech, but half of the board can't back up their statements with proof...please don't talk out of your asses and just have a rational argument without the slurs and bs and getting off track with dumb, petty tiffs....

thanks sassa...i completely agree...

but it seems on this board all you have to say is "i'm patriotic" and you're right...

no matter if your arguments are based on FALSE FACTS (see colin powell presenting falsified documents to the u.n. to justify war...) as long as they are "patriotic" you're right on...

i say,

no matter that this administration is screwing all of us over by spending money that could be spent here on us (and go the cheaper way, with the u.n. where all countries pitch in for the war)...

no matter that this war will create hundreds of "bin laden"s and jeopardize our national security even more...

no matter that they will use this war to throw whatever is left of our civil liberties out the window (usa patriot act, and coming soon dse act (aka patriot 2))...

i say let's all be "patriotic" and do what the almighty tv says...

alright boys...grab the headboard, bite the pillow and get ready for it, because...heeeeeeere...iiiiiiit...coooooooomes...

Originally posted by dnice35

ok.... what are you rambling about now?

you wouldn't know now would you, because you don't have a clue...(do you even know what we're talking about?...oh i'm sorry dnice35: "what exactly were we discussing again?")...

btw, i'm curious, how old are you dnice35?...

seriously how old?...(my guess 15~16)...

Uhhh yes oil does go into a world pool... it's a commodity it's traded on markets world wide. tell me how I am wrong.

and bush wasn't handed the best economy in 50 years.. if you remember the economy was adjusting downwards 2 years before clinton left office. correct me if Im wrong, but I don't recall any major policy changes in monetary policy.

It was based on the hope of a technology run that would last forever and it didn't there was an oversaturation of labor and inventory and when people realized that they pulled out of the sector.

Originally posted by frenchbread

no matter that this war will create hundreds of "bin laden"s and jeopardize our national security even more...

dont u think these "Bin Ladens" were going to be there anyways? do u think the war really created them? they were there before and prob. will be there after...granted this war prob. inspired them, but u know and I know that they are gonna strike eventually...just wanna hear ur opinion on this...

you wouldn't know now would you, because you don't have a clue...(do you even know what we're talking about?...oh i'm sorry dnice35: "what exactly were we discussing again?")...

btw, i'm curious, how old are you dnice35?...

seriously how old?...(my guess 15~16)...

was I talking to you?

if I wanna hear what you have to say I'll beat it out of you. retard

Originally posted by siceone

Uhhh yes oil does go into a world pool... it's a commodity it's traded on markets world wide. tell me how I am wrong.

and bush wasn't handed the best economy in 50 years.. if you remember the economy was adjusting downwards 2 years before clinton left office. correct me if Im wrong, but I don't recall any major policy changes in monetary policy.

It was based on the hope of a technology run that would last forever and it didn't there was an oversaturation of labor and inventory and when people realized that they pulled out of the sector.

i'll tell you again how you are wrong:

you said "For the last time oil prices don't work that way all the oil produced goes into a world pool"...

well i've got news for you again:

more of the oil being produced in the world is produced by countries that are NOT, let me repeat for you NOT in OPEC:

Table D1. World Oil Production Capacity by Region and Country, Reference Case, 1990-2020

(Million Barrels per Day)

History (Estimates) Projections

Region/Country 1990 2000 2005 2010 2015 2020

OPEC

Persian Gulf

Iran 3.2 3.8 4.0 4.4 4.5 4.7

Iraq 2.2 2.6 3.1 3.9 4.5 5.5

Kuwait 1.7 2.5 2.8 3.5 4.1 4.8

Qatar 0.5 0.9 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.7

Saudi Arabia 8.6 9.4 12.5 14.6 18.2 22.1

United Arab Emitates 2.5 2.5 3.0 3.7 4.4 5.1

Total Persian Gulf 18.7 21.7 25.9 30.7 36.4 42.9

Other OPEC

Algeria 1.3 1.4 1.9 2.2 2.3 2.5

Indonesia 1.5 1.6 1.5 1.5 1.5 1.5

Libya 1.5 1.5 2.1 2.5 2.8 3.2

Nigeria 1.8 2.1 2.8 3.3 4.0 4.7

Venezuela 2.4 3.1 4.2 4.6 5.0 5.4

Total Other OPEC 8.5 9.7 12.5 14.1 15.6 17.3

Total OPEC 27.2 31.4 38.4 44.8 52.0 60.2

Non-OPEC

Industrialized

United States 9.7 9.1 8.7 8.9 9.7 10.0

Canada 2.0 2.7 3.1 3.2 3.4 3.6

Mexico 3.0 3.5 3.9 4.2 4.4 4.4

Australia 0.7 0.9 0.8 0.8 0.8 0.8

North Sea 4.2 6.3 6.7 6.5 6.2 6.0

Other 0.5 0.8 0.8 0.8 0.8 0.8

Total Industrialized 20.1 23.3 24.0 24.4 25.3 25.6

Eurasia

China 2.8 3.3 3.2 3.1 3.0 3.0

Former Soviet Union 11.4 8.1 10.1 12.1 13.8 14.9

Eastern Europe 0.3 0.2 0.2 0.3 0.3 0.4

Total Eurasia 14.5 11.6 13.5 15.5 17.1 18.3

Other Non-OPEC

Central and South America 2.3 3.8 4.2 4.8 5.6 6.5

Middle East 1.4 2.0 2.2 2.4 2.5 2.4

Africa 2.2 2.9 3.1 3.9 4.7 5.8

Asia 1.7 2.4 2.6 2.6 2.6 2.5

Total Other Non-OPEC 7.6 11.1 12.1 13.7 15.4 17.2

Total Non-OPEC 42.2 46.0 49.6 53.6 57.8 61.1

Total World 69.4 77.4 88.0 98.4 109.8 121.3

Note: OPEC = Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries.

Sources: History: Energy Information Administration (EIA), Energy Markets and Contingency

Information Division. Projections:

EIA, Office of Integrated Analysis and Forecasting, World Energy Projection System; and U.S.

Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological

Survey, World Petroleum Assessment 2000(Reston, VA, July 2000).

so please man CHECK YOUR FACTS!!!!...

all you did was spit numbers at me you provided no analysis as to WHY if the sanctions were lifted Iraq wouldn't increase productions.. I can spit numbers at you all day man you still aren't saying anything !!!!

an extra 4 million barrels which is iraq's projected production with out UN sanctions would be enougn to lower oil prices .30 to .50 cents it's simple supply and demand..

was I talking to you?

if I wanna hear what you have to say I'll beat it out of you. retard

hum...more insults from dnice35, how surprising...(threats now too...mmm...very mature)...

but you seem to avoid the question though...

do you not answer because i'm right and you're 15?...

it seems you wish not to answer...

now i wonder why that is...

hum...more insults from dnice35, how surprising...(threats now too...mmm...very mature)...

but you seem to avoid the question though...

do you not answer because i'm right and you're 15?...

it seems you wish not to answer...

now i wonder why that is...

keep wondering fag.

Originally posted by siceone

all you did was spit numbers at me you provided no analysis as to WHY if the sanctions were lifted Iraq wouldn't increase productions.. I can spit numbers at you all day man you still aren't saying anything !!!!

man you are such an hypocrite...

you said: "For the last time oil prices don't work that way all the oil produced goes into a world pool"

and i've just shown you YOU ARE WRONG...

so don't try to change the subject to the embargo...pleaaaase...

just admit YOU ARE WRONG...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

dont u think these "Bin Ladens" were going to be there anyways? do u think the war really created them? they were there before and prob. will be there after...granted this war prob. inspired them, but u know and I know that they are gonna strike eventually...just wanna hear ur opinion on this...

here's my opinion on this...

bin laden: product of u.s. foreign policy...u.s. used it like a kleenex...pulled him out...used him...left him to dry...

now that does not justify what he did...

he's a terrorist...a monster...but a monster we created...

and more u.s. imperialism will create more bin ladens...

going as the whole world (i.e. u.n.) will first reduce the number of terrorists, because they won't feel singled out by one country, and will spread the attacks of the terrorists on several countries as opposed to just on us...

the point is not whether we can erradicate all the terrorists...

the point is to act in a way that minimizes their number...

keep wondering fag.

lol...

and yet more insults from dnice35...

so my guess is right dnice35 is 15, still wet behind the ears, and therefore has nothing to say but insults...

now i understand why you didn't reply when i told you to join the army...

that's because you can't...lol..

keep it up "bro"...

give us more of your great prose...

here's my opinion on this...

bin laden: product of u.s. foreign policy...u.s. used it like a kleenex...pulled him out...used him...left him to dry...

now that does not justify what he did...

he's a terrorist...a monster...but a monster we created...

and more u.s. imperialism will create more bin ladens...

going as the whole world (i.e. u.n.) will first reduce the number of terrorists, because they won't feel singled out by one country, and will spread the attacks of the terrorists on several countries as opposed to just on us...

US imperialism??? :confused: that such BS. if the US is imperialist goverment, why didnt we occupy panama when we invaded it?

why arent we trying to invade Venezuela (OIL enriched country)?

bin laden : product of foreign policy?

give me a break, are you trying to justify that bastards action? Bin laden is nothing more than an Islamic extremist, who likes to blame the US for evey wrong in the world.

I would like you to tell me exactly why you think we created him?

we aided them in the Rusia-Afghan war thats about it.