Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pickup Lines From WMC

ok so all those jersey boys who were able to go down to wmc didnt just come back with great tans, and some weird stories, they came back with some great pickup lines....:rolleyes: here's the one i got this weekend, whats yours?

"Baby, my shoulders are burnt can you rub some lotion on them for me??" i guess it worked....;)

Here's a few:

Go up to a someone at a bar or a dance and ask her: do you want a fuck... (wait for a second gauging her reaction)...ing drink?

Have you ever kissed a rabbit between the ears? (Pull your pockets inside out....) Would you like to?

Hey Baby! I'd like to wrap your legs around my head and wear you like a feed bag!

I think I could fall madly in bed with you.

Let's have a party and invite your pants to come on down.

Sit on my lap and we'll get things straight between us.

Wanna play carnival? You sit on my face and I guess how much you weigh.

Originally posted by missnicki

ok so all those jersey boys who were able to go down to wmc didnt just come back with great tans, and some weird stories, they came back with some great pickup lines....:rolleyes: here's the one i got this weekend, whats yours?

"Baby, my shoulders are burnt can you rub some lotion on them for me??" i guess it worked....;)

Worked for me too except my shoulders werent burnt ;)

Originally posted by deeelite1

This was a classic.

Your smile is like the Universe, Each tooth like a planet..:idea:

WTF?!?!:confused: thats almost funny--- only cause it makes no sence:blown:

has anyone ever gotten this one

" hey BRO you look like you need some BACK DOOR LOVING"

How about... great song, wanna fuck?

There is a funny story behind this one. When I was in Daytona Beach for Spring Break some years ago when MTV was doing their thing from Daytona, one of the guys in the room next door from Chicago was having a rough week. He couldnt get laid in a morge and he got arrested too, so on the last night he busted out with his direct line, great song, wanna fuck?

He got slapped 4 times and laid twice in the same night. Hey whatever works for ya. I guess he figured if the girl laughed, it was better than getting slapped.

Originally posted by njdionysus

How about... great song, wanna fuck?

There is a funny story behind this one. When I was in Daytona Beach for Spring Break some years ago when MTV was doing their thing from Daytona, one of the guys in the room next door from Chicago was having a rough week. He couldnt get laid in a morge and he got arrested too, so on the last night he busted out with his direct line, great song, wanna fuck?

He got slapped 4 times and laid twice in the same night. Hey whatever works for ya. I guess he figured if the girl laughed, it was better than getting slapped.

thats too funny.... :laugh: those extremely direct ones are the best just cuz no one knows what to say so you either get slapped or laughed at....

but for all those guys who just don't know you could always tell her that her $200 burberry bag that she just bought is fake, then tell her that her coach sunglasses are fake ($180) wait for her to show you the labels and then tell her that her tits are fake then pray that she lifts up her shirt and dares you to touch them since there are no lables there....