Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saturday nights..

Hello..I do not get out much anymore but my girl's bachelorette party is next Saturday, April 12..We got a limo and we are gonna go to NYC..to a club..we were gonna go to Float but now I hear Metro aint doin the party there anymore..so where else is good now on Saturdays?Guastavinos?..Thanks!Robyn :D

Originally posted by ClubGirl

Hello..I do not get out much anymore but my girl's bachelorette party is next Saturday, April 12..We got a limo and we are gonna go to NYC..to a club..we were gonna go to Float but now I hear Metro aint doin the party there anymore..so where else is good now on Saturdays?Guastavinos?..Thanks!Robyn :D

B'Lo or Lobby is the hot spot

Guest hotshit
Originally posted by ClubGirl

save yourself a shitty nite DO NOT GO TO FLOAT. Spa is a lot of fun, B'lo, Copa, really depends on what kind of place your lookin for, loungey, club, 80s. vue

Originally posted by danfury

B'Lo I heard has been Redic.

Lot 61, Spa, Rehab, Suede... Try some of these out.

didnt spa close this weekend,,?? BTW, It blows anyway,,

Go to B'lo,, its a lil over rated but its cool..;)