Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC

nokes4

The Ultra party rocks: heat, bangin' trance, cracked-out ravers, and no beverages...

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

You're right; it's ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like Space/Ibiza (then again, is any club?)... for more info, check out: http://www.club-space.com/

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

actually the openning conference partys take place on the 23rd...the night before the conference starts. the conference itself don't start til the morning of the 24th. and yes, these dates are legit!! they came strait from the conference themselfs...

the ultra beach fest will be onthe 24th from 10:00am or 11:00am til 11:00pm...tickets are $40 to $50. you can get them at uncle sams in pompano, south beach and lauderhill, the dj store in ft. lauderale and west palm beach and i think grooveman & Y&T on south beach although i'm not sure about these last two...last year ultra was vary unorganized and altogether poorly put together!! i went and and had an awful time! i expected alot more then what i got for $45!! it was a complete waist of money!! i will not be going back this year!!

Archived