Doors open @ 10pm

Ladies 21 * FREE ALL NIGHT

(drink specials for Ladies)

Gentleman 22 * $10 cover

(reduced admission on guest list)

For more information or guest list.....

E-mail me @ CrAcKaA55CeCe@aol.com

or just PM me

(for guestlist, before 8pm every Thursday)

did they get rid of the lip ring door guy

Originally posted by stiffler

So you've become a promoter;) Good luck to ya. Now I see why you Im'd me about going. And I thought you just wanted to see me.:(

Sticky, you should know better then that. If i didnt wanna see you, I wouldnt have imed you and I wouldnt have gone to see you for your birthday and stayed til close even though i wasn't feel good DUH!!!

I LOVE YOU! :makeout:

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Sorry Billy, he is there to stay, but come by Thursday, give it a second chance.......

You will have a good time, DJ is really good.

still got your nextel??

still go the Nextel and I will never step foot in that place as long as Cocky is still working there

Originally posted by badassmafuka

still go the Nextel and I will never step foot in that place as long as Cocky is still working there

All he does is check the IDs, he had a bad day and all he was really doing was his job.

I am not gonna defend him, but you know we all have short tempers......you know I do and i know you do and we all still love each other so the door guy is intitled to a bad moment.

Just stop by, i'll add you and who ever to the list..........once you get past the door guy, the rest is really good and if there is a problem, i'll be at the door in seconds for you.

that door guys a jerk off, and the owners dont know how to sit back and let the promoterrs throw the party, they wanna be too involved.....

Dont tell what music to play

don't tell what dj to have

dont have a jerk off door guy that drives a hurse, and thinks he knows how to run a doorinsulting people, let the promoters handle it!!!!!

place will never be anything unless those things change

Originally posted by carguy19

that door guys a jerk off, and the owners dont know how to sit back and let the promoterrs throw the party, they wanna be too involved.....

Dont tell what music to play

don't tell what dj to have

dont have a jerk off door guy that drives a hurse, and thinks he knows how to run a doorinsulting people, let the promoters handle it!!!!!

place will never be anything unless those things change

Thanks for your opinion

Stop by Thursday, i'll buy you a drink :D

Promotin aint easy and it seems that Cracka has an uphill battle with this one. I'd say it deserves a chance like all other venues. Chances are some of these problems could be worked out. Ya never know. Im behind ya 100%(actually, Im behind you checkin out your ass)............lol

Originally posted by stiffler

Promotin aint easy and it seems that Cracka has an uphill battle with this one. I'd say it deserves a chance like all other venues. Chances are some of these problems could be worked out. Ya never know. Im behind ya 100%(actually, Im behind you checkin out your ass)............lol

Thanks Sticky

Just like Cherri, it sucked before then Elite brought it back from Hell.

Just cause one promoter didn't work there doesn't mean the whole place is shot.

Guest hotshit

good luck promoting, i personally will never go back to that place. You should try to target market the Iron bound portuguese/ brazilian clubbers, the Guitar Bar people. $10 cover???

Thanks Sticky

no offense at all cracka, not directed at you honey.

i just don't agree with the way they do things, i wish you all the luck with the place.....

When you get tired of the BS call me and i'll give you a list at Taste if you want..... the owners there know how to treat their promoters and let them handle things

Peace

Thanks Sticky

Christine there is only one problem and it is that door guy.... Saturdays at Cherri I dont sit there at the door and tell people the rules.....

that is the difference first impression is everything.............

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Christine there is only one problem and it is that door guy.... Saturdays at Cherri I dont sit there at the door and tell people the rules.....

that is the difference first impression is everything.............

Billy Gustavinos friday night? The whole crew is coming out to play:D

Originally posted by hotshit

good luck promoting, i personally will never go back to that place. You should try to target market the Iron bound portuguese/ brazilian clubbers, the Guitar Bar people. $10 cover???

Its reduced if you are on my list.

And isnt it $10 where ever you go???