Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look at the back of these T Shirts

Mikey Mikey....

Not everyone has the ability to decide what is good or bad in terms of fashion...

That's why typically, we use the buddy system....

In most cases, it works well...

"Bro, how does this look??"

"Fucking gay... take it off and burn it..."

Hence, the buddy system at work....

unfortunately for Moo... not only he, but his following of NJmidgets are unable to do this properly....

Thanks for helping him out though and offering the suggestion...

I wouldnt call it a t-shirt logo....

I would refer to it as more of a...........

TARGET!!!

**Just picture Stacked and Bigtime rolling through Tempt's like a fucking train... mowing down anyone wearing the t-shirt....

Ya know what though...

I would rather see em dressed up in that tee, rather than in some of the outfits they had on last year....

raincoats, ear protectors, construction hats....

They look like the Village People on Crack....

Originally posted by darb76

Nj Guido is a bunch o HOMOs. Instead of taking pictures of each other all the time you should take pictures of some girls. Nobody wants to see pics of you and that goofy kid with the red hair.:laugh:

HAHA i love it! That is true too MOO and the logo does kinda blow....You should save the $$ to get the shirts made and invest in a graphic designer lol that coming from one ginny to another lol

It just takes a lot of balls to wear one, I never said it was a fashion statement. You people need a sense of humor. As far as the logo goes, I agree...It blows. We are in the process of designing a new one. The shirt is funny and that is its purpose. Don't like it then don't buy it. This whole message board is so negative, you people need to lighten up. go over to the NJGUIDO board and have some fun.

Originally posted by themoo

It just takes a lot of balls to wear one, I never said it was a fashion statement. You people need a sense of humor. As far as the logo goes, I agree...It blows. We are in the process of designing a new one. The shirt is funny and that is its purpose. Don't like it then don't buy it. This whole message board is so negative, you people need to lighten up. go over to the NJGUIDO board and have some fun.

Oh relax. Oh and bro, why do u look like u are stoned off your ass in all the pics??? :laugh:

Originally posted by velvetropeprod

How many posts do u see on here for Club Planet tee-shirts???

None because CP isn't in a good position to make funny shirts. Who cares, I thought they would be a good laugh for everyone. They're supposed to be funny.

Originally posted by themoo

None because CP isn't in a good position to make funny shirts. Who cares, I thought they would be a good laugh for everyone. They're supposed to be funny.

Most of the shit you guys do is funny. I just don't see how u could sell any of those shirts.