Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Dave

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by davidstone

Dude be serious. at 12000 posts all you're really doing is just posting to listen to yourself. No one cares about this thread, about asshole posters, about people who say shit that could be offensive and most importantly, about you.

Why do you have to be excessive in all aspects of your life. too much eating, too much shitting, too much posting and too much jerking off. knock it off.

-------------------------------

DUCK DUCK DUCK FLEX

-------------------------------

you know what gets me off? getting a reaction out of people like you... you're so disgusted with me, it just eats you up to the point of having to respond to everything i say just to make yourself feel better...

no one cares about this thread, no one cares about asshole posters... no shit... but if i bring it up, every asshole on the board is going to come out of the woodwork and try and take their best shot at me... its really quite a bit of fun to watch...

so david... sweet sweet david... just consider yourself another one of the assholes... and take another shot ;)