Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ID help from Roland & Oscar G's live set from 01/05/03

I was wondering if anyone happened to know the name of the male vocal that they drop on the second live portion of their set recorded on 01/05/03.

The guy has a Chris Isaak-esque voice and he talks about an "empty city" in it. It drops about 21 mins into the second part of the live set.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks...

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by swimmer219

I was wondering if anyone happened to know the name of the male vocal that they drop on the second live portion of their set recorded on 01/05/03.

The guy has a Chris Isaak-esque voice and he talks about an "empty city" in it. It drops about 21 mins into the second part of the live set.

Thanks...

you should contact saleen since he thinks hes tight with them:laugh:

Guest saleen351

Odds would have it, it wasn't Oscar, it probaly was roland. Roland usually takes the main room till 3am then og comes on till 10 and roland hits the patio till 6.

But 93.1 only broadcasts till 3am... So you'll never hear any new jams on that broadcast.

saleen do u know some piano song that oscar is playing.. he played it when he opened up for danny.. i wasnt there yet... but my one friend keeps anoying me to find out.. that was the only description he gave me.. and its not change the world.. if he is even playing that

Originally posted by muzikman

saleen do u know some piano song that oscar is playing.. he played it when he opened up for danny.. i wasnt there yet... but my one friend keeps anoying me to find out.. that was the only description he gave me.. and its not change the world.. if he is even playing that

Lee Cabrera-"Shake It" perhaps?

Guest saleen351

last track on OG live from space cd....

I don't know the track name, but I ripped a sample and put it on cp, but I can't find it.....

I gotta rip another sample unless i can find it...

its the most popular of the piano tracks down here, though its more of a patio anthem, so maybe roland has been dropping it.

Guest saleen351

i dont think its pasilda.. but i will ask him.. he doesnt know anything about track names... so this makes it 10 times harder..

tell him to download it. And as far as I know OG doesn't drop pasilda in the main room, so if he heard it in the main room then its the other track i posted. Only roland plays both patio and main room...

Originally posted by swimmer219

Thanks...

going out on a limb guessing this one. you said its off a new live set but saleen said they wouldnt play anything new at that time so it may be "jason downs - cherokee". only song i could think of with a male vocal that sounds like chris isaak that has "empty city" in it. song is mad old so i dont know it is what you are looking for.