Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CD reviews

Whats up everyone?

It would be awesome if people posted reviews for CDs they have listened to . I dont want to limit it in anyway, but it would be cool if we got reviews for house, trance, jungle, and any other kind of "clubbin" type music.

As a side note. Im looking for that song "Lady (Hear me tonight)" its kinda old... I know... but... I still dont have it in my CD collection. I know Modjo sings it but... I want it on House CD. All of the CDs Ive found it on have been on gay house CDs. I know its on the poppy side but I would like to find it on a progressive or hard house CD. Anyone got suggestions

i have the cd single; if someone who's more computer-literate could tell me how to e-mail that to you, i will :D . otherwise, pm me and i could mail you a copy :aright: .

o, and i think a cd review section would be dope :aright::cool: !!!

Originally posted by caliclubguy79

LOL :laugh::laugh: :laugh: OPPPS... I put the wrong kind of happy face on the first one. ..... It doesnt seem quite right does it..?

yeah, um :shaky: ... i was wondering about that smiley...

i have a broad range of tastes, mostly many different types of house (from vapid and vocal to dark and progressive) and trance (jungle makes me short circuit and d-n-b makes me anxious). i couldn't even begin to go into it all :D .

i generally go to spundae and red, and to the occasional giant event, although giant's decision to make the palace their new home may leave me no choice but to stop attending their nights :(:no: .