Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC DETAILS

borkinj

Hey..thinking of comin down, but for people who have been there,,whats a day like? do you have to pay for each party indiv? do you pay a overall cover for the weekend? are all parties open to the public? what other intangibles should I know? As many details as possible would be appreciated..thanks

------------------

DANCE LIKE THERE'S NO ONE WATCHING

having a conference badge in no way guarantees admission to ANY party - in fact, weren't people bitching and moaning recently about the rather rude door staff at the conference LAST year and the fact that they do not honor conference badges - if you go to the WMC website (www.wmcon.com) you will note that they do not offer to get into any parties with the price of the badge.

------------------

--"My loathings are simple; stupidity, oppression, crime, cruelty, soft music." V. Nabokov

Yes I did hear bitching about the badges last year, but I had no trouble getting into any party I went to. But there are some parties that don't care who you are or what you have around your neck. I'm glad I never experienced them.

So if you would like to purchase one, just go to their site: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.wmcon.com/," TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.wmcon.com/,</A> and inquire about one there. On the newsletter that I received, I think they were like $225 till the end of the year. Or something like that. After that, the price goes up.

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

[This message has been edited by phrankadelic (edited 12-08-2000).]

Well most parties are open to the public, but there are a few that are not. All night parties charge entrance, but you can purchase a conference badge ahead of time and have access to almost every party. The parties during the daytime are usually free and sometimes better b/c you get the chance to interact w/the artists, plus get free stuff.

Hope that answered all your questions.

cwm4.gif

------------------

Phrankdaphunk

Archived