Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dont u think 50 cent is getting too much attention??

weed247

i mean the freacking guy aint even that good.

jus becuz he with em,shot 9 times,,,,,

all that stupid ass shit

motherfuckers act like hes lthe best rapper

i hate when they do that

it used to be eminem and now its 50 cent

i cant stand 50 cent

Originally posted by weed247

all that stupid ass shit

i hate when they do that

i cant stand 50 cent

NO!

be happy for a nigga..he worked his fuckin ass off for this..and HE IS THAT GOOD

all that stupid ass shit

i hate when they do that

i cant stand 50 cent

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesnt that happen with every rapper that has a hit... Their everywhere from Hot97, TRL, to Z100 because that is whats "hot" right now. Also, I have heard a lot of LP's lately that just plain suck and his is actually pretty good all the way through. It's not very often that you can play a CD all the way through these days. However, he is gettin a lot of hype lately which makes it harder to improve and live up to, so we will see what happens with his next album which is droppin before the end of the year.

I guess for now just change the station, cause all your gunna hear is, "IT's 50" and "GgggGgggggG G-Unit;)

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

NO!

be happy for a nigga..he worked his fuckin ass off for this..and HE IS THAT GOOD

Please dont get this man started on 1/2 a dollar!!! ;)

He is getting a little too much exposure but the same thing happens to all emcees at one point or another. However, any publicity is a good thing in terms of sales. The talent is there so why hate on him.

it ain't like that at all...he's well received by the public cuz he's got a catchy hit mainstream style...he's respected by ppl in the game, aside from murder inc of course, cuz his lyrics are ill...for ppl who listen to words instead of beat, they'll understand...i mean, if his ish ain't that tight, em wouldn't sign him in the first place...he was all over mixtapes, and i mean alll over..that's how em caught him...marketed that cat right and now he's in the limelight...i ain't gonna lie, when i first hard 'how to rob an industry nugguh', i was like, another wanna trying to gain recognition by dissing cats...but look at him now...lyrics plus great production team (em/dre) equals mainstream hitz and still maintaining street credibility with his freestyles on mixtapes...

Originally posted by gqsmuv

it ain't like that at all...he's well received by the public cuz he's got a catchy hit mainstream style...he's respected by ppl in the game, aside from murder inc of course, cuz his lyrics are ill...for ppl who listen to words instead of beat, they'll understand...i mean, if his ish ain't that tight, em wouldn't sign him in the first place...he was all over mixtapes, and i mean alll over..that's how em caught him...marketed that cat right and now he's in the limelight...i ain't gonna lie, when i first hard 'how to rob an industry nugguh', i was like, another wanna trying to gain recognition by dissing cats...but look at him now...lyrics plus great production team (em/dre) equals mainstream hitz and still maintaining street credibility with his freestyles on mixtapes...

haha I thought that song was kinda funny, not to mention he has balls for comin at everyone with out having a lot of respect yet in the game. Either way you make good valid points;)

yo italia...how you came about with that...no means to disagree, but debate wise, i feel DMX was the illest underground kid to wait for, when he was free-ing with his crew and was battlin' the likes of Jay Z and his crew...honarable mentions is definitely Mos Def and Talib

Originally posted by gqsmuv

yo italia...how you came about with that...no means to disagree, but debate wise, i feel DMX was the illest underground kid to wait for, when he was free-ing with his crew and was battlin' the likes of Jay Z and his crew...honarable mentions is definitely Mos Def and Talib

I was gunna say the same shit about DMX. I do agree that 50 was someone everyone was waiting for but he is in no way better then Em.

MOS AND TALIB IS THE SHIT

u sound like another dick rider...stop ...i bet u dont even own a mos or talib album...

im sayin this for the simple fact that to understand Mos and Talib u gota listen to their lyrics..something u obviously dont do..because ur hate for 50 comes strictly from listenin to his hook..

you think i dont fucking know that???i dont fucking listen to their lyrics??then wut the fuck do i hav ??jus their hook??

how the fuck u think u know that i dont listen to mos and talibs lyric

shit if was going to listen hook then i would jus listen to 50 cents

no offense but dont fucking talk to me like u know me