Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJGUIDO.com LOGO Contest Get started!!!

CP PEOPLE LOVE TO DESIGN STUFF SO HERE YOU GO. SORRY IF THE PRIZES AREN'T EXPRAVAGANT ENOUGH.

THERE ARE NO LIMITS and NO SPECIFIC CRITERIA FOR THIS LOGO.. USE ALL OF YOUR IMAGINATION TO CREATE THIS LOGO.

NJGUIDO.com is in need of a new logo. This contest will be a great opportunity for you to show off your graphic designing skills. The winner will recieve a 1 month free advertisement on the front page of NJGUIDO. If you are not a professional designer, you will win an NJGUIDO.com VIP card, a CD, a T shirt and $50. Please get started right away, the contest will end Tuesday April 8, 2003. Please email your logos to adcertise@njguido.com. All formats including Photoshop are acceptable.

Originally posted by themoo

NJGUIDO.com is in need of a new logo. This contest will be a great opportunity for you to show off your graphic designing skills. The winner will recieve a 1 month free advertisement on the front page of NJGUIDO. If you are not a professional designer, you will win an NJGUIDO.com VIP card, a CD, a T shirt and $50. Please get started right away, the contest will end Tuesday April 8, 2003. Please email your logos to adcertise@njguido.com All formats including Photoshop are acceptable.

Make it a $150-200, keep the cd and tshirt, I'll help you out. That is if you're interested in letting us practical jokers participate. You're getting a deal! I normally charge $500-1000 for professional logo design.

You'll need the logo in Adobe Illustrator .eps format to have it reproduce properly at any size. If its done in Photoshop, make sure its a hi-res file of at least 300dpi. If you're interested, holla.

Originally posted by njdionysus

How's this? Do I win?

Let me guess, I did this because I'm jealous...

Try again, I fuck with because you because its funny,

but whats even funnier is how sensitive you get teen idol.

attachment.php?postid=1402895

LOL THATS FUNNY....YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THE SITE.

NJD I know your deal, I got nothing against you and I think you're an amazing designer. I also know that you are not jealous... Remember I never say jealous, the people looking in do. I know that you have talent. But I will stick up for myself when I have to. The add is worth over $500 a month. If you win then you are getting your time's worth.

Originally posted by themoo

LOL THATS FUNNY....YOU KNOW YOU LOVE THE SITE.

NJD I know your deal, I got nothing against you and I think you're an amazing designer. I also know that you are not jealous... Remember I never say jealous, the people looking in do. I know that you have talent. But I will stick up for myself when I have to. The add is worth over $500 a month. If you win then you are getting your time's worth.

No offense to you, but the ad is not worth anything to me. I am in the advertising, marketing, design business and I cannot associate my company with njguido. My partner most def would not approve. The nightclub industry has a negative associated with it and as much as I love the music, the women and the good times, I dont think my clients would like to see my face or my company's name associated with your website. I'm sure they'd enjoy looking through some of the photos of the girls though.

We're talking cash if you're interested bro.

Originally posted by njdionysus

How's this? Do I win?

Let me guess, I did this because I'm jealous...

Try again, I fuck with because you because its funny,

but whats even funnier is how sensitive you get teen idol.

attachment.php?postid=1402895

:rofl::rofl::laugh::laugh::rofl:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BG