Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stryke not at Maze on the 18th

spigurl

Guest saleen351

well i'm assuming that means spi vs maze since you posted it? How can a guy, who rarely plays gets caught up in so much bullshit?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by spigurl

no spi vs maze, i'm just gregs friend

well i take that back then, then no spi, no maze, no nerve so where the fuck is he playing??????????????

greg as much i hate europe, leave this city.. its ova, i can't and don't understand any of the club bullshit down here...

i'll be in lauderdal.e..

Originally posted by saleen351

well i take that back then, then no spi, no maze, no nerve so where the fuck is he playing??????????????

greg as much i hate europe, leave this city.. its ova, i can't and don't understand any of the club bullshit down here...

i'll be in lauderdal.e..

I hear ya... wtf..........

He needs to spin your party nick.:tongue:

Originally posted by spigurl

no spi vs maze, i'm just gregs friend

you might be friends with him but your name is "spigurl" and you work at spi and its not very professinal to display other clubs info UNTIL they themselves give reason for.

you guys have enough problems to worry about at Spi not to be delivering news from other clubs. your not channel 7.

and no i have NO problem whatsoever with Spi. the GM Tommy is a close firend and a cool kat. and im a big George Acosta supporter stemming from 14 years of knowing him.

as posted by eddy Guerra. stryke will be playing after that.:half:

ok, ok, everybody calm down. all will be fine! miami will know soon enough what the rest of the world knows ;) it begins @ maze on may 2nd. period. come out. i love the support of my miami peeps. let's get miami knowing what's up.

paz,

stryke

Originally posted by stryke303

ok, ok, everybody calm down. all will be fine! miami will know soon enough what the rest of the world knows ;) it begins @ maze on may 2nd. period. come out. i love the support of my miami peeps. let's get miami knowing what's up.

paz,

stryke

you keep doing what you're doing.....

Originally posted by stryke303

paz,

stryke

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: