Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chloes new track & promo cds

marick

so hey, chloe was nice enough to play her new track (which is still in the works) for me over the phone the other night. let me tell you, you're in for a very special treat as it is a wicked wicked track!! a very spacey progressive, breakbeaty beauty with lots of wicked little sounds in the backround, a def. crowd pleaser!!!!

the track has yet to be offically named but chloe plans to feature it on her new 2 disc promo cd which will be coming out via her website www.djchloe.com very soon! the only way to get the track is on these cds (although she hopes to get it signed at some point in the future). i was lucky enough to get an extreamly advanced copy of the cds from her that have not been fully completed yet. but what has been completed is an amazing 2 cd effort that is great for every mood as it spands the sounds of her b-sides sound on the first disc up through the progressive breakbeaty sound that she loves so much on the second. once completed the 2 cds with be a full 74 minutes each.

these cds will ONLY be avalible through chloes website as downloads with a $5 donation to help her out with costs as it will cost her $$ everytime someone downloads off her site. so you better keep and eye out for these as it will be out before the end of the month and it's a def. must have!!!!

she's worked very hard on both the cds & the track so lets show her all our love & support in this! i know i will!!

Originally posted by marick

so hey, chloe was nice enough to play her new track (which is still in the works) for me over the phone the other night. let me tell you, you're in for a very special treat as it is a wicked wicked track!! a very spacey progressive, breakbeaty beauty with lots of wicked little sounds in the backround, a def. crowd pleaser!!!!

the track has yet to be offically named but chloe plans to feature it on her new 2 disc promo cd which will be coming out via her website www.djchloe.com very soon! the only way to get the track is on these cds (although she hopes to get it signed at some point in the future). i was lucky enough to get an extreamly advanced copy of the cds from her that have not been fully completed yet. but what has been completed is an amazing 2 cd effort that is great for every mood as it spands the sounds of her b-sides sound on the first disc up through the progressive breakbeaty sound that she loves so much on the second. once completed the 2 cds with be a full 74 minutes each.

these cds will ONLY be avalible through chloes website as downloads with a $5 donation to help her out with costs as it will cost her $$ everytime someone downloads off her site. so you better keep and eye out for these as it will be out before the end of the month and it's a def. must have!!!!

she's worked very hard on both the cds & the track so lets show her all our love & support in this! i know i will!!

Very kool ... :hat: