Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what i also hate...even more...

sassa

is going to class when it's sunny and nice outside...

or having a night class when you know your friends are getting wasted while you're listening to some boring ass lecture...

arghhhhhhhhhhh

and yes, i'm having somewhat of a bad day elementx....because of my fucking school....:blown:

Originally posted by sassa

is going to class when it's sunny and nice outside...

or having a night class when you know your friends are getting wasted while you're listening to some boring ass lecture...

arghhhhhhhhhhh

and yes, i'm having somewhat of a bad day elementx....because of my fucking school....:blown:

Sorry to hear that hun... Oh and if it makes you feel any better... Think about this... My hours at work are 1:30 pm till 10:00pm so in the summer I go from the gym. To my shower. To work. And by the time I get home the sun is gone. Most of my friends work in the AM so they are either in bed or going to bed shortly after I get home. So basically my only life is between Friday and Sun. :(

Originally posted by elementx

Sorry to hear that hun... Oh and if it makes you feel any better... Think about this... My hours at work are 1:30 pm till 10:00pm so in the summer I go from the gym. To my shower. To work. And by the time I get home the sun is gone. Most of my friends work in the AM so they are either in bed or going to bed shortly after I get home. So basically my only life is between Friday and Sun. :(

yeah that does suck...but at least you're making money while doing it..i have to pay to sit in these bs classes that i need to take only because i need them as required classes for my degree....

ah, if only i was the love child of bill gates or hugh heffner or donald trump...wouldn't have to worry about this shit....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by sassa

yeah that does suck...but at least you're making money while doing it..i have to pay to sit in these bs classes that i need to take only because i need them as required classes for my degree....

ah, if only i was the love child of bill gates or hugh heffner or donald trump...wouldn't have to worry about this shit....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wouldn't want to be either of there children. You couldn't even live life. I would rather be comfy then be extremely wealthy. To much money sucks if you ask me...

Originally posted by elementx

I wouldn't want to be either of there children. You couldn't even live life. I would rather be comfy then be extremely wealthy. To much money sucks if you ask me...

true. but being a love child has that benefit. obviously they don't want anyone to know i would exist, so i would live like a queen and still maintain some sort of anonymity...:D;) see?