Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Eclipse GSX for $30k

what a jackass... even bushcur's 8sec eclipse isn't worth 30g...

and someone's a little trigger happy with the fiberglassing... the whole dash, and the speaker box in the back...

not impressed in the least... the most hes gonna get for that car is 10g...

piece of shit. It's a clean ricejob, that's all. if anything, a car tends to be worth LESS than it's bluebook value when modified. His only hope is to find a sucker who would think that tons of mods = more money.

usually when u mod a car, you can expect NOT to get that money back.

Besides I am not hating the eclipse... I also own an eclipse... and before I got my vr4 that used to be my baby... but after the years... I kind of lost interest in it... and now it looks like shit and has tons of scratches... :( And I have drinving her so hard that the tranny is all fucked up and well the last 3 accidents didn't help much also! I am looking for either a cheap Stealth or 3000gt or another eclipse 97-99. I hate the new models! that way I don't put too many miles on my new baby!

Originally posted by sundown13x

I hate the new models! that way I don't put too many miles on my new baby!

Hehehe.... yeah i wish my eclipse was boosted and AWD. Oh well at least its got some torque low end. Handles nicely after a few mods, sounds nice. Still FWD and N/A though :(

There was a 99 GSX in the dealership(summer 2000) for sale with 30k miles on it, they wanted like $20k for it. Looking back maybe it wouldn't have been such a bad idea after all.

lol... i was just messing around with the gsx thing...

you can get a really good 2nd gen dsm for around 10-15k... depending on year and milage...

you could probably even get a 95 talon a little cheaper... its the same as a 99gsx sans the bumper styling... so if you plan to mod, or put a kit on it... save yourself a few thousand and get one of those...