Clubplanet Nightlife Community

since its warmer

fineones

do u ppl feel like its crunch time as far as diets and the gym go?

there seems to be allot of diet and excersice talk going on lately...im not in the best shape so dont think im tryin to take a shot at anybody...but do u kick urself for not doing all this like 3 months ago..or who gives a fuck really, cuz eveybody looks good on the beach after a few drinks anyway ?

Well I try my best to eat well and exercise throughout the year, not just before summer, but I tend to work out much harder and be more strict around this time. The thought of putting on a bathing suit is enough to kick myself into gear ;)

But I think it's normal to slack a little during the winter, most people do

Originally posted by cintron

Current Conditions

32°F

Light Rain and Freezing Rain

Feels Like

25°F

who the fuck said it was warm.

where are u ?

all i know is its near 82 degrees in cancun right now ...and illbe there in 17 days

Originally posted by fineones

do u ppl feel like its crunch time as far as diets and the gym go?

there seems to be allot of diet and excersice talk going on lately...im not in the best shape so dont think im tryin to take a shot at anybody...but do u kick urself for not doing all this like 3 months ago..or who gives a fuck really, cuz eveybody looks good on the beach after a few drinks anyway ?

It's warmer?:confused:

Originally posted by tastyt

Eh, it was a long cold winter, if you can't go outside for anything you might as well stay in and eat lots of yummy food, right? I tone up really quickly anyway.

i'm a pile of pudge and camoflauge year-round. :(

well, speaking as a female....(( except Dyanna....as she so KINDLY pointed out )), most women won't see any drastic results if they diet three months before summer, or just hit it at crunch time.

Really, maintenance should be kept year round.