Clubplanet Nightlife Community

better question

Originally posted by dnice35

He is responsible for this slump we are on. he could have done something before the economy went to shit.

and how is that? since bush has come into office, millions of people have lost their jobs...especially in the technology industry...

at least the country wasn't as bad in shape under clinton as it is now...

it's inevitable, an economic wave cycle...

Originally posted by sassa

and how is that? since bush has come into office, millions of people have lost their jobs...especially in the technology industry...

The economy was slumping while clinton was in office.. for 2 years actually... and that great period was based on a market that was over inflated. I wouldn't call that a good thing because of that market there was tons of debt spending. greenspan tried to stop this by rasing the fed funds rate, which was an attempt at slowing down the acceleration of money.

so tell me since you're so quick to blame bush what did he do to cause the loss of jobs in the tech sector..

ever think about the fact that the industry matured and lost the need for all those people since no one needed any new infrastructure. no couldn't be a solid economic scientific reason right clinton did everything right and bush did everything wrong.

tell me what did bush do ?

and it wasn't an economic cycle because the econmic cycle as we know it has been changed by the tech bubble

The boom we experienced was a direct result of technological innovation.

Originally posted by siceone

The economy was slumping while clinton was in office.. for 2 years actually... and that great period was based on a market that was over inflated. I wouldn't call that a good thing because of that market there was tons of debt spending. greenspan tried to stop this by rasing the fed funds rate, which was an attempt at slowing down the acceleration of money.

so tell me since you're so quick to blame bush what did he do to cause the loss of jobs in the tech sector..

ever think about the fact that the industry matured and lost the need for all those people since no one needed any new infrastructure. no couldn't be a solid economic scientific reason right clinton did everything right and bush did everything wrong.

tell me what did bush do ?

this war, for one thing....but then again, it has been proven that a war can boost the economy...war=production=good economy in due time....

his tax plan is full of holes, as well..it won't do nada for the shape of the economy...and i wonder why...:rolleyes:

the rich just keep getting richer and the poor poorer...

not in this country alone, but the whole world as well....that's a shame for humanity...

this war, for one thing....but then again, it has been proven that a war can boost the economy...war=production=good economy in due time....

his tax plan is full of holes, as well..it won't do nada for the shape of the economy...and i wonder why...:rolleyes:

the rich just keep getting richer and the poor poorer...

not in this country alone, but the whole world as well....that's a shame for humanity...

whoa maybe others might get away with that but you're way off

first of all the War is 2 years Ex post facto

second of all how is his tax plan full of holes I think that his tax plan is pretty sound

and wars only boost an economy after the fact and it takes at

least 3 quarters to kick in..

and you still didn't answer my question !!!

'The rich get richer, poor get poorer'

if you were rich, wouldn't you try to get richer??? I know I do everything in my power to increase my intake of $$ every year. I didn't always have alot of money, but now I do.... Because I worked for it. And if I keep getting richer, and the poor get poorer well to bad for them... That is what capitalism is about!!! You don't need to be white, you don't need a degree to make it in this country. There are 1000's of jobs for the "poor" in this country. I have several people where I work that have no degree yet bring in around $100,000 a year. You know why, because they work there asses off. There are not content with making $6.00/hr at McDonald's. I'm so friggin sick of people and there lame ass excuses for there problems in life. If you are so unhappy, do something about it. If you don't, you obviously are satisfied with your situation. Why do poor people try to make rich people feel bad??? Why are you such a bad person if you are a millionare???

The fact of the matter remains

stay in school

don't be fucking lazy

get a job.

show up to your new job

don't put yourself in fucking bad situations.

don't waste your $$ on 20" rims

buy a house

save some money

and you really won't be so bitter about everything in life.

:nopity:

the economy started its tail spin, while Clinton was still in power. as far as the tech stock are concerned, that whole sector was bound to collapse, by the way that also started while Clinton was in power.