Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[ Hot Men ]

naughtybabe

It's time to make a thread dedicated to the real hot men out there. So I'm starting it.. Feel free to put in your hot guys. Just to let you all know I have like 20 guys in my head so give me a while to finish posting all the pics

Not in any particular order...

Michael Bergin

c-000494-im-007296.jpg

michaelmtv.jpg

m_bergin035.jpg

Antonio Sabato Jr

as36.jpg

sabato32.jpg

as397.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by weyes

naughtybabe, could you please just do ONE picture per guy? otherwise this thread will be really, really long, and it'll be a big mess :( . pleasepleaseplease??????????????????

i'll put some up, too :) .

Hey whose thread is it anyways?? lol Sure I will try but if its someone I REALLY like cant promise you anything

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Hey whose thread is it anyways?? lol Sure I will try but if its someone I REALLY like cant promise you anything

not trying to take your thread, girl! you know yer my pal; with how many other people on this board do you think i have running jokes ;):laugh: ? but you know what i mean, when threads get all clogged...

but i am impressed at your resourcefulness :eek::aright: (in finding all these pics).

Originally posted by weyes

not trying to take your thread, girl! you know yer my pal; with how many other people on this board do you think i have running jokes ;):laugh: ? but you know what i mean, when threads get all clogged...

but i am impressed at your resourcefulness :eek::aright: (in finding all these pics).

I know what you mean. I just cant pick just one... lol

Originally posted by sexxyme

:D I like this thread...A LOT;)

P.S. I used to LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE Jared Leto when he was on that show...*forgot the name of it*:D

MY SO-CALLED LIFE! He is positively scrumptious. Those eyes, damn. :drool:

Originally posted by entheogen808

what about colin farrell...i think he's a good looking guy, not to mention, he's living his life like a rock star fucking everyone in sight, including britney spears.

Forgot about Colin Ferrell.....He's def. hot

I :heart: David Boreanaz & Dean Cain.........They are my favorites!!!! btw I saw Dean Cain last summer.....I was @ my house in Fl. & he was filming a movie not too far away......The man is absolutely gorgeous in person!!!

Originally posted by linabina

i request more paul walker please :D

and whats the deal with posting one picture of each person?? u know theres a jLo thread abotu 1209480935810598 pages long and that shits never too long AND its only of one person :D

;) Ok Lina... Just for you