Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It'S FrIdAy!!!

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Yeaaaah baby!!!!!!! Finally :blank: Not that I get a break this weekend anyway.. Or next weekend.. Ughhh, someone shoot me plz LOL.. Going to Texas tomorrow for 12 days so hmmm, maybe it'll be fun :blank:

ewww...texas.

:tongue:

Don't eewww me boy LOL.. It's for work so I don't have a choice when/where I go :(

where in texas are you going? quite a few texans on this board. i'm not one of them but still have to go there on ocassions.

Originally posted by vicman

where in texas are you going? quite a few texans on this board. i'm not one of them but still have to go there on ocassions.

You don't wanna know where I'm going LOL.. It's a *small* town about 4 hours northwest of Houston.. Population 300 ;) I think I have more people in 1/2 of my building LMAO.. Too bad debris from Columbia didn't land in Hawaii :blank: I've never been to TX though, so I guess we'll see.. They said there are aligators and snakes there, so I'm scared to death.. And I'm gonna have to try HARD not to laugh at the way they talk down there..

You don't wanna know where I'm going LOL.. It's a *small* town about 4 hours northwest of Houston.. Population 300 ;) I think I have more people in 1/2 of my building LMAO.. Too bad debris from Columbia didn't land in Hawaii :blank: I've never been to TX though, so I guess we'll see.. They said there are aligators and snakes there, so I'm scared to death.. And I'm gonna have to try HARD not to laugh at the way they talk down there..

maybe you can escape a bit to houston or dallas.

where are all the texans on the board?, they should know all of this stuff.

Originally posted by vicman

maybe you can escape a bit to houston or dallas.

where are all the texans on the board?, they should know all of this stuff.

No chance of that *sigh*.. 12-14 hour days, no weekends.. I'll get to see the Houston airport though :blank: whooohoooo LOL..

cookie - our client is the navy and they are down there getting pieces of columbia that fell in the water.. 2 of my coworkers went already so it's my turn.. we are writing the navy salvage report for this operation..

no x-files :( would be fun to work on those :D

cookie - our client is the navy and they are down there getting pieces of columbia that fell in the water.. 2 of my coworkers went already so it's my turn.. we are writing the navy salvage report for this operation..

no x-files :( would be fun to work on those :D

good cover story :shaky:

j/k, sounds pretty interesting. i wish i got to travel for my job sometimes. :(

Originally posted by cookiegirl

good cover story :shaky:

j/k, sounds pretty interesting. i wish i got to travel for my job sometimes. :(

Haha.. All of you guys LOVE this lil smiley huh :shaky:

Yeah, I can't wait to get out of the office.. And it's nice and warm there.. Except that my coworker said I can't wear shorts since I will be the only girl there and those guys haven't seen a woman in 2 months LMAO.. I just hope I don't come back *too* tired so I can finally go see PVD damn it......