Deeper Substance B-day Party ...

vipnerd

:bday::party:

Deeper Substance 2nd Birthday Special May 2nd, 2003

Club Thirteen - London

DEEPER SUBSTANCE in association with YOSHITOSHI RECORDINGS presents

In House We Trust 3:

Mixed by Luke Fair and Desyn Masiello

World-renowned dance music label Yoshitoshi Recordings is pleased to announce the next installment in their In House We Trust series. In House We Trust 3: Mixed by Luke Fair and Desyn Masiello is set to arrive on the heels of the highly successful In House We Trust 2: Mixed by Behrouz and MV(ENVY) (YRCDLP6). Picking up where the last installment left off, In House We Trust 3 represents a cross-section of the best of Yoshitoshi Recording’s past, present, and future.

The original In House We Trust was mixed and compiled by Deep Dish, the Grammy award winning DJ/producers and owners of Yoshitoshi Recordings. Released in 1996 on both CD and unmixed vinyl LP, In House We Trust featured 10 standout tracks from Yoshitoshi’s first year in business. The series was revived in 2002 with the help of up and coming stars Behrouz and MV(Envy). Deep Dish have once again turned over their vast catalog of titles from Yoshitoshi and sister labels Shinichi, this time to Luke Fair and Desyn Masiello, two rising stars in the world-wide dance music scene. The respective catalogs include over 100 titles and feature many of dance music’s most celebrated tracks.

Disc one of In House We Trust 3 finds Canadian DJ/producer Luke Fair taking control of the Yoshitoshi/Shinichi catalog. Fair has been credited for generating the recent house music craze in Toronto, Canada. Chosen by DJ Magazine as one of their “faces to watch for in 2003,†Fair has begun his assault on the international dance music scene with an eclectic style that includes deep vocals, slow melodic grooves and monstrous tracks that fire up any dance floor. Fair is a well-known and celebrated producer who has turned in original productions and remixes for Yoshitoshi, Shinichi, Bedrock, SAW, Fade, and Inversus.

Highlights from disc one include: original edits engineered by Fair, his original paring of Heiko Laux’ “Dedicated to all Believers†with Chrisitan Smith’s “Perpetualâ€, the classic Dished out Bums (AKA Deep Dish) “Here I Amâ€, Miguel Migs’ “Find What’s Mineâ€, the upcoming Shinichi release “Night Visions†by Sultan, and the forthcoming “The Wish†a sure-to-be-hit by Luke Wan (AKA Luke Fair himself).

Disc two features the superb mixing and editing skills of well-known British DJ/producer Desyn Masiello. Masiello’s mix is just another landmark in his skyrocketing career. Recently, DJ Magazine asked the top 100 DJs who to look out for in the future, with the likes of Deep Dish, Danny Howells and Sander Kleinenberg all singling out Desyn as their “future hero 2003â€. Desyn is highly regarded for his amazing editing skills and displays this with his numerous original edits that wind their way through his mix. He is responsible for original productions, remixes, and edits for imprints including Yoshitoshi, Future Groove his own labels Alternative Route and Sexonwax and many more.

Highlights from disc two include: DC Deepressed (AKA Deep Dish) “Come Back†paired for the first time with the accapella taken from the Shinichi hit “Marscarterâ€, the forthcoming and ground breaking remix by PQM and Luke Chable of PQM’s own “You Are Sleepingâ€, the world-wide dance anthem Humate “Choose Lifeâ€, and the never before released Brother Brown remix of the KOT classic “I Want You (For Myself),†which features an extensive original edit by Masiello and studio partner Leon Roberts.

In support of In House We Trust 3, Luke and Desyn will embark on the Yoshitoshi In House We Trust’ World Tour.

The official launch party will be held in London at Deeper Substance, hosted by Demi - another DJ who is gaining a notable reputation with support from the likes of Danny Tenaglia and Pete Tong.

There will be promotional giveaways on the night with the whole event being recorded live by the Phatplastic crew. The mixes will be available for streaming on the Deeper Substance website.

For paying guest-list request, please email demi@deepersubstance.com. Admission is free before 10pm, £8 till 12am and £10 after.

Track List

Disc One: Mixed by Luke Fair

1. Heiko Laux - Dedicated To All The Believers

Christian Smith & E.B.E. Present Timeline - Perpetual

2. Lexicon Avenue - Here I Am (Deep Dub)

3. Dished Out Bums - A Glass Of Chianti

4. Loudeast - Sonido Profundo

5. Brother Brown - Brotha Brotha

6. Lisha - That's Why I'm Here (Miguel Moodscape Dub)

7. Luke Wan - The Wish

8. Miguel Migs - Find What's Mine (Migs Deluxe Pusher Dub)

9. Autokat - Gimme The Beat (Marooned Mix)

10. Pascal Vegas - I Know You Like It

11. Christian Smith & E.B.E. Present Timeline - Clockwork Orange

12. Salmon and Rives - Running Towards a Dream (Rob Rives Remix)

13. Sultan - Night Visions

Disc Two: Mixed by Desyn Masiello:

1) DC Deepressed – Come Back

2) Yellow Sox – Flim Flam

3) Chiapet – Tick Tock

Mysterious People - Flyaway

4) DJ Emily – Disco Bandit

5) Loudeast – Lights Off

6) David Alvarado – Passion Fruit

7) Humate – Choose Life (Gee Shock Remix)

8) Chab – the Dub Sessions (Original Mix)

9) PQM – You Are Sleeping (PQM Vs. Luke Chable Remix)

10) BC - Switch It (Now)

11) Altocamet 'Passion Descalza' (Hernan Cattaneo & Martin Garcia Dub)

12) KOT I Want You (For Myself) (Brother Brown Remix) - (DM+LR re-edit)

ACCAPELLAS:

Bernard Leon Howard III Featuring 80 – ‘Marscarter’

Luzon – ‘The Baguio Track’