Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WEDNESDAY December 20, 2000

rachel1997

MIAMI!

Bang: the Quality of Sound

WEDNESDAY December 20, 2000

DEEP DISH

A set of radical remixes for a number of artists including Joi Cardwell, Ashley Beedle,TheShamen, Sandy B, Kristine W, and BT has turned tired heads. A compilation encompassing both original material as well as remixes for their own Deep Dish and then-burgeoning Tribal America labels stands as one of the most sublime long-players house music has ever known. Later, their sterling efforts on De'Lacy's 'Hideaway' assured their status as true originals. Deep Dish have a virtually unique modernist agenda and their music sounds like house, made by people whose ears have been deep frozen for the past seven years. Tell me you are looking for more and I'll call you greedy!

resident DJs: Stephan Luke and Olivier Berger

doors open at 10pm

CROBAR

1445 WASHINGTON

SOUTH MIAMI BEACH

FOR INFO OR TABLE RESERVATIONS CALL 305.531.8225

OR CHECK US OUT ON THE WEB AT www.crobarmiami.com

to be placed on the early COMP list please hit reply and enter your first and last name and number of guests, or go to our website at www.crobarmiami.com.

PLEASE REPLY BY 4PM ON WEDNESDAY

this list is open till 12:00

DOORS OPEN AT 10:00

BUY YOUR NEW YEARS EVE TICKETS NOW AT WWW.TICKETMASTER.COM OR GO DIRECTLY TO OUR SITE www.crobarmiami.com

ALSO FOR NEW YEARS ANTHEM SUNDAYS HAS MOVED TO SALVATION, BUT THOSE TICKETS AT WWW.TICKETWEB.COM

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Sorry but your list on the crobarmiami site is not working... cwm6.gif

Claudia informed me that the BANG passes would still be effective... However I have not been able to catch up w/ her in a few weeks...

Will the passes work? or should I call someone else?

------------------

Peace & Blessings,

B-SIDE

"The DJ From Another Planet"™

hey rachel!?!? Are u gonna be around in Miami tomorrow?! Deep Dish is gonna be amazing! Let me know if ur around, maybe we can meet somewhere! cwm35.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

MP3> This Rachel chick justs posts Crobar shit all the time after the fact; her list never works... don't even think she lives in Miami.

------------------

"House music... it can change your soul."

"The second most popular game that we played as children... is house."

"Not everyone understands house music... it's a spiritual thing, a body thing, a soul thing."

Archived