Clubplanet Nightlife Community

miss usa 2003 finals

tastey

fuck, i just watched like 10 minutes of the miss usa 2003 finals and OMG LOL!!!

judge: "what would you bring with you in a time-machine to present the 21st century?"

model: "a cellphone... hmmm... makeup... and i think a computer"

jesus christ... HAHAHAHAHA!!

or other TOTALLY senseless question: "would you rather be beautiful or rather be wealthy? and tell us why..."

first of all, what kind of choice is THAT??? LOL! it should have said "would you rather be beautiful or intelligent and why..." lol that would have least have had some interesting answers hahaha ;)

and the only one i think is REALLY hot is miss texas...

what a joke...

come to think of it, what is the stupidest thing a girl/guy ever said to you (hot girl/guy, or model)? note: not something you READ somewhere but that actually a girl/guy said to you??

man, i remember talking with this VERY hot girl a year or more back. somehow the subject got to kids and she seriously told me she wouldn´t want to have kids till she´s at least 30. i ask her why... and she tells me that she could get "birth lines/marks" and then she couldn´t wear a bikini any more... lol i was speechless so to say... man...

...she seriously told me she wouldn´t want to have kids till she´s at least 30. i ask her why... and she tells me that she could get "birth lines/marks" and then she couldn´t wear a bikini any more... lol i was speechless so to say... man...

err... what do you expect, really? our (arts, media, fitness, beauty, whatever) culture constantly reinforces the idea that women have to be perfect, perfect, perfect. although i might not respond to such pressure by refusing to have children for fear of stretchmarks, i and other women respond in other (some unconscious) ways.

What's wrong with not having kids until later in life. I don't want a fat ass and stretch marks in my twenties!!!! Society also makes you feel like you HAVE to have kids when your married. I would rather enjoy my youth and my body when I'm young so I think she had a valid excuse.

...i think the point is that you would think a woman would want to have children later in life because they had professional/life goals to achieve first...not for physical reasons...besides, having a child does not ensure your body will be ruined...i know some very good looking mothers that have no signs of bearing a child...

but

..that doesnt even matter here...what matters is wideskies response...this post by tastey is a reiteration of the what we already...it's like telling us it's sunny out while we're all looking out the window at the sun...no offense but it's a beauty pageant...i was hoping you would have posted some of the pictures rather than revealing your accute sense of the obvious...

Originally posted by tastey

fuck, i just watched like 10 minutes of the miss usa 2003 finals and OMG LOL!!!

judge: "what would you bring with you in a time-machine to present the 21st century?"

model: "a cellphone... hmmm... makeup... and i think a computer"

jesus christ... HAHAHAHAHA!!

either they fucked up and asked a stupid question, or you fucked up and heard it wrong; but we are in the 21st century right now. this right here. from 2000-2099 is the 21st century.