Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Light Show in Fort Lauderdale?

skiddey

Don’t know anyone who has gone. Danny Bled spins, and he is an outrageous DJ. I ‘m sure many of the folks going will be “wide-eyed & Bushy tailed “. Those Lights looking pretty Phat. Let me know what you think. Planning on heading up their next weekend…

Peace,

Sobeton

cwm32.gif

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 12-16-2000).]

Hey, that place looks real nice... The lights will dfenetely be amazing, but the music.. ?!?! any opinions? what's the music like? confused.gif I'm thinking I might go check it out sometime... looks real trippy! hahaha cwm35.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

I think we're gonna head out there this weekend. Something 'different'.

Would love to know how the music is though. hmmm..guess we'll just wait and see.

I'll definitely let you all know.

------------------

"You take the blue pill and the story ends...you wake in your bed and you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes."

Hey, it is so cool to go to the message board and see people talking about an event that you are associated with. The Nite-light Gallery at Lumonics in Fort Lauderdale has just been open for a short time, and there is a lot going on...the vibe is so good. People like it because it has an intimacy and ambiance that is quite rare. It is really a multi-part evening beginning with the light and sound show in the Theatre followed by the dance party and djs in Nite-Light. Each week is a different show and set of dj's. Music ranges from trance to progressive house to psychedelic trance,some breakbeat and tribal, and ambient in the Theatre.The light sculptures and water fountains are worth the trip.I recommend visiting our web site at www.lumonics.net to see each week's event. For more info, call 954-979-3161. Hope we see you Saturday.

Archived