Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Aquabooty And Dhm Invite You 2 Stephen's Free B Day Bas

mrjoebudious

Greetings all, just wanted to extend a personal invitation to Stephen's (the irish one) B day party we are having next Friday the 11th here in Miami

D H M and Aquabooty are celebrating a return to the club world (damn it has been a nice rest. I have not stepped in a club since conference) with this free, on the cool tip, b day bash and mix up.

The party will be at Slak lounge in Miami (on Miami Avenue between downtown and the design district). I really like this spot folks. 2 floors of sound, free parking and check this out.

DRINKS ARE SOOOOO CHEAP!!!!

$4 WELLS, $4 BEERS, $6 COSMOS AND TOP SHELF ( LIKE JOHNIE BLACK) ONLY $7 and NO COVER!!!!

So I hope to see you guys out, party goes til 6 am!!!!

I'll edit later with the exact address, just wanted to give a heads up. Please let me know if you might make it out!!!!

Mr Joe Budious

Originally posted by mrjoebudious

Greetings all, just wanted to extend a personal invitation to Stephen's (the irish one) B day party we are having next Friday the 11th here in Miami

D H M and Aquabooty are celebrating a return to the club world (damn it has been a nice rest. I have not stepped in a club since conference) with this free, on the cool tip, b day bash and mix up.

The party will be at Slak lounge in Miami (on Miami Avenue between downtown and the design district). I really like this spot folks. 2 floors of sound, free parking and check this out.

DRINKS ARE SOOOOO CHEAP!!!!

$4 WELLS, $4 BEERS, $6 COSMOS AND TOP SHELF ( LIKE JOHNIE BLACK) ONLY $7 and NO COVER!!!!

So I hope to see you guys out, party goes til 6 am!!!!

I'll edit later with the exact address, just wanted to give a heads up. Please let me know if you might make it out!!!!

Mr Joe Budious

Kool ... biggrinflip.gif