Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Riverstreet last night?

Originally posted by roddigga

the entire FDU student body, especially the football team for showing the support, and of course my ROOMATES.............!!!!

CP HOLLAAA out to, siscokid, j2dabizo, dixienormous, ericone, badass, kellyNdaCLub0616, stardo, njstacked, njbigtime(did she call??), bellasmom, dogekid, donjaunDeizel26(thanks brotha), ninadd, carguy19(chocolate traxxx......) DEEELITE1 (MWAH) and to all others i forgot, oh yeah and my darlin stacylynn(love ya my little birdie)................HOLLAAAAAAAa at ME...............

and definatly a special thanks to ELITE ENT, JOEGIO and MOUSSA thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a BIG FU goes out to my BEST FRIENDS DJCHRISRUH, FUCK YOU, ILL SEND YA A CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAFI I FORGIVE YA!!!!!!!! AND TO ANGELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY BROWN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LONG LIVE JOE GIORGIO THE NEXT FUNK MASTER "CANT" FLEX..........................

OH YEAH I ALMOST FORGOT A DOUBLE FUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

GOES TO MY RUSTY IRON TAINTED BROTHA "RDNTHESHORTBUS"

FOR NOT SHOWIN UP AND SUPPORTING A BROTHA......................

YOUR TRACK LIST WILL BE PM'd TO YA, WE'LL TELL YOU WHAT THE 3 OF US PLAYED SO YOU CAN GET A LITTLE TASTE, HA HA TASTE, OF THE TRACKS WE LAYED DOWN................!!!!!!!!!!

DEF COULNT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT THE JOES HELP!!!!!!!!!!! and i kick in the AZZ from the MOOOOO

ya ever heard JOE?????? the kids got some SKILLZZZZZZZZ.......

he's ON POINT with ALL HIS MIXES and to those who say he only uses CD's they should take a CLOSER LOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he is a HOMOsexual, and has problems touchin little BOYZ and thats his only down fall but seriously HE's really been BLOWIN UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

but thanks BOOP................................

Never heard more than a few mins of his set sometime ago in Joeys but I can understand how you have to play to the crowd sometimes so I didnt consider it an appropriate time to judge anyone. I've heard enough good things about him as well and wish him a tremendous amount of luck in the business. Next time you're in the area trick or treating for CD's, hit me up.. I got a lil something I just finished that I'd want you to be the first to drop if you dont mind, you lil music hewa!

Originally posted by eternitygirl

hi sticky! riverstreet was a good time. we got there late. we went to nyc first but had no luck getting in. the club was packed. we went to metro after and that was packed to. we had alot of fun on saturday-good times!!! where were u?

Working like a dog wishing I was with you guys..............I went to Cherri Saturday but didnt let anyone know. I went on the sneak:eek:

Originally posted by roddigga

and a BIG FU goes out to my BEST FRIENDS DJCHRISRUH, FUCK YOU, ILL SEND YA A CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RAFI I FORGIVE YA!!!!!!!! AND TO ANGELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KISS MY BROWN ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heard you did good rod, sorry couldnt make it.:(

Originally posted by angelicious

heard you did good rod, sorry couldnt make it.:(

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANKS..................

I JUST LEANED OVER AND SNOTTED AND SHEADED A TEAR OVER THOSE KIND WORDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLLAAAAAAAA....... W,W,W,W,WAIT OR IS IT ALLAH???????????????