Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Those spontaneous saturday nights

What a night :eek:

First starts off with my friend getting interviewed by FOX 5 , discussing the recent non-smoking policy in NEw York....

THen, meeting Steve-O from Jackass at a bar///

Then finally, meeting up with the people you were supposed to meet later on in the night and celebrating Syracuse Orangemen making it to the finals...

Oh, what a night :eek::D

I hope everyone else's saturday night went nice ...

i had been disappointed because i was going out with my omniscient friend last night, but we weren't going to have our customary 2-person afterparty at his place :( . i always look forward to those nights 'cause i don't see him all that often, and turning our clocks around and having a weird, surreal weekend together is soooo much fun.

but then it turned out at the end of the night that i had to drive him home from the club, which meant funfunfun (he lives 30-40 away from me, and by then i'm usually too tired to drive home to my place)!!! yay! the more time with a friend, the better :D . i just wish he lived closer :( .

Originally posted by weyes

, and turning our clocks around and having a weird, surreal weekend together is soooo much fun.

I hear that . Everyone seemed in limbo last night. It was definitely a weird night :woah:

but then it turned out at the end of the night that i had to drive him home from the club, which meant funfunfun (he lives 30-40 away from me, and by then i'm usually too tired to drive home to my place)!!! yay! the more time with a friend, the better :D . i just wish he lived closer :( .

Damn, he should at least buy you some In 'n Out Burgers for your effort :tongue:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I hear that . Everyone seemed in limbo last night. It was definitely a weird night :woah:

Damn, he should at least buy you some In 'n Out Burgers for your effort :tongue:

by "turning our clocks around" i mean that we usually stay up till mid-afternoon and go to bed around then, then wake up some hours later, messing up the whole weekend; we no longer live by the usual hours by which most people live :spin2: :goofy: .

as for the in-n-out ( :laugh: ), we stopped at del taco on the way home 'cause it was open. but he always pays for my broke ass anyway 'cause he's a saint and the bestest and my angel and my sugardaddy to whom i need not give sugar... o, i'm getting all misty happycry.gif ...

without friends, where would we be?