Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***official space girl review 4/5 @ red***

weyes

well, i had been all set to just be there for good time's sake, but space girl kicked ass :D !!! she's much more sophisticated than she used to be - fewer starts and stops. and her music was less repetative than before. (though she was only granted an hour-long set :( ).

i believe it was hendo who played right before her (i always get hendo and kosho - both residents - mixed up), and he was seriously dopeass, too. alicia, who started the night off, sucked, big-time.

i got my dance on in a big way :spin2: .

so, i met bluecenterstar, formerly known as shortystar! we both have a large affinity for both stars and blue :aright: - kinda freaky. the girl is a ball of energy, and nothing less JUMP3.GIF !!! with all her jumping, we were almost the same height ;):D . she made me shake my space girl's hand. if only the new security regime at red hadn't taken my camera :no::cry: . i'm doomed to never get a real picture of her :( .

red has to do something about their opening djs sucking. i think that the $10 we save by getting in early my omniscient friend more than spends getting drinks while we hate the music. it wouldn't matter if we were enjoying it, know what i mean? but all in all, a really good night :) .

Yes yes yes the night was great!! Weyes you were alot of fun.. besides me slurring the whole night.. oh and losing my wallet at the bar.. like I do everytime I'm there.. sheesh i need to tag myself with that thing..

I do have to agree that the opening dj's have to get a bit better so we can get into the groove of things.. but i know that red is working on it...

overall, great night .. spacegirl.. i wish she played more.. and how cool is it that weyes was able to shake her hand ?? !! how cool!!!