Clubplanet Nightlife Community

80's remixes have gone to far

wakeup

I was thinking bout this the other day....seriously amazing how many 80's remixes are turning up this year....here's a few that I've heard..

Dannymotion-Kinky Obsession

Talk Talk-It's My Life (Liquid People mix)

Flock Of Seagulls-I Ran (Flatline mix)

Pretty Poison-Catch Me (Chris and Kai mix)

Eurythmics-Sweet Dreams (Tenaglia mix)

Crystal Waters-Gypsy Woman (A slew of bad ones and TKC's)

That's all i can think of off the top of my head...I'm sure there are others and will be others.....

Originally posted by fliz77

I was thinking bout this the other day....seriously amazing how many 80's remixes are turning up this year....here's a few that I've heard..

Dannymotion-Kinky Obsession

Talk Talk-It's My Life (Liquid People mix)

Flock Of Seagulls-I Ran (Flatline mix)

Pretty Poison-Catch Me (Chris and Kai mix)

Eurythmics-Sweet Dreams (Tenaglia mix)

Crystal Waters-Gypsy Woman (A slew of bad ones and TKC's)

That's all i can think of off the top of my head...I'm sure there are others and will be others.....

well flock of seagulls is the really only good one, im waiting to get the white label. Dt mix of sweet dreams is to repetive but how the synths are changed up i like. last yr there was quite a few such as i would die for u which i liked and dont u want me baby but the white label is much better than phillipe b release. cutting crew died in ur arms unknown white was good, the horrible hard trance mixes that came out :blown:

pretty sad and unoriginal if u ask me w/ all these 80's even 90s tracks get remixed

I've seen Danny Howells destroy dancefloors with Kinky Obsession (My Personal fav of the bunch)...I also like Liquid peoples "It's my life"...i need to give the Flatline more listens...didnt do anythin for me the first time i listened...

Fliz