Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bunka.....

SiCk.... great time. Bon and Mike thanks for everything once again... Nice to have legendary ML2KIII on the "peoples" side of the bar. I always get there early for Prime time, Kirk ripped some hard ass beats. I like how Bunka goes right into it since the party goes by fast w/ the 2 O'clock thing...

-introduction:

"this is my friend Kosta, he yells a lot and throws napkins in the air"

after gettting non stop phone calls about what I missed at metro Fri it was nice to hear Richie spin (the dude was dancing in the booth)

Richie ripped Satisfaction for a half hour till close...... Place went ape shit...

- my long awited Metro Fri. return this week, buy your tickets in advance.... open till close- no excuses

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by thesandman

SiCk.... great time. Bon and Mike thanks for everything once again... Nice to have legendary ML2KIII on the "peoples" side of the bar. I always get there early for Prime time, Kirk ripped some hard ass beats. I like how Bunka goes right into it since the party goes by fast w/ the 2 O'clock thing...

-introduction:

after gettting non stop phone calls about what I missed at metro Fri it was nice to hear Richie spin (the dude was dancing in the booth)

Richie ripped Satisfaction for a half hour till close...... Place went ape shit...

- my long awited Metro Fri. return this week, buy your tickets in advance.... open till close- no excuses

It was only a half hour lol.......good to see you out at bunks george was the shot king and kosta well we can call him the bathroom buddy! lol!:laugh:

-introduction:

good to have some early listeners...yea Richie was def On point...i just kept feeding him Red Bull-apple Puckers and Vodka all Nights....

dropped new deborah cox too and it went over everyones head...

Bunka was amazing I always have a great time there. Bon Barker Prime Kirk always great people takin care of everyone.

Thanx once again for the amazing time.

I didnt make it in time for Primes set but I have to get down there early one night.

Kirk did an amazing job.

There wasnt much of the roof for Richie to tear off so he managed to blow the doors off the place as well!!!!

Amazing job by everyone and a really really nice staff.

Barker good chillin bro.

Once again Bunka thanx for makin me feel at home!!!!

Originally posted by mthrfcknmikeg

Cancel my subscription to the resurrection

Send my credentials to the house of detention

I got some friends inside

-The Doors

holy shit i was thinking about putting that same quote in my sig

lol........ great minds think alike..... I was driving in my car w/ it on and it just hit me.... sick

song quotes make for the best signatures....

Guest bonsolidd

lol........ great minds think alike..... I was driving in my car w/ it on and it just hit me.... sick

song quotes make for the best signatures....

sand fag I see ya friday........

kosta u are a true menace!! lol

Barker do you sill think amstels are bottled water?

George i hope u have stock i soco....if not now is the time to buy in b4 the summer!

:confused:

Sickkkkkkkkkkk night - thanks to all that were there

special thanks to the metro/merge family - u guys are always welcome in our house -- u guys just dont take no for an answer on those shots though - i was tryign not to drink and i got suckered in - but it was a great time --

Originally posted by scarletpromos

Sickkkkkkkkkkk night - thanks to all that were there

special thanks to the metro/merge family - u guys are always welcome in our house -- u guys just dont take no for an answer on those shots though - i was tryign not to drink and i got suckered in - but it was a great time --

Thanks for making me look like the man at the door......lmao

"sandman in the house- LET HIM IN- NO COVER"

The girl I took doesn't know me well and was like.....ok???

Bon see you Fri. at

-----------Metro Lounge:------

"The house thesandman Built"

Someones smoking some seriously crazy shit.

everyone knows its the house that Kosta P built. since day 1 baby.

I been rockin Metro from before it was cool to go there.....Wait a minute it was always the cool thing to do.

Mr. Metro is going to bed.

Originally posted by kostaP

Someones smoking some seriously crazy shit.

everyone knows its the house that Kosta P built. since day 1 baby.

I been rockin Metro from before it was cool to go there.....Wait a minute it was always the cool thing to do.

Mr. Metro is going to bed.

Im always smoking crazy shit but that has nothing to do with this... You can try to keep pace w/ me Fri. but is a lost cause for you..... Ill put you to bed you little bitch...

Im always smoking crazy shit but that has nothing to do with this... You can try to keep pace w/ me Fri. but is a lost cause for you..... Ill put you to bed you little bitch...

Shit son when you've been asleep for three hours and youre on your 52nd dream and 15th R.E.M. Cycle, Im still going like a champ bitch. Where were you last thurs fri?? Putting your vagisil cream on again. (insert demonic laughter here) ahahahahahahahahahaa:laugh: :laugh:

Shit son when you've been asleep for three hours and youre on your 52nd dream and 15th R.E.M. Cycle, Im still going like a champ bitch. Where were you last thurs fri?? Putting your vagisil cream on again. (insert demonic laughter here) ahahahahahahahahahaa:laugh: :laugh:

You put in a 70 hour work week, week in and week out and then come talk to me. I have had it w/ going out then straight to hell or work on Sat. So I stayed in last Fri. night, I got home and built a fort out of the couch cushions and blankets and pretended I was in Nam..... entertaining and still a cheap night.

You on the other hand brag about your 24 hour binges when you should be at your girlfriends house..... no not the blonde, BETTY FORD!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: vagisil cream....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: