Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: Joe Giorgio

Originally posted by danfury

Happy B-day again kid. Great set last night at Joeys.

CD sounds really good.

What is the title of Track 5? I had that on another CD but never knew the ID. Song is hottttttt.

Joe nice set last night.... Once again another Monday I made it to work

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Joe nice set last night.... Once again another Monday I made it to work

Yeah its rough getting up on Mondays.

My friends were trying to get me to go Lotus. THank god I convinced them to go to a diner instead.

hey b-day boy.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasup chump a shit!!!!!!!!!!, just wanted to check in and say "THANKS" foool............for helpin your HAWAIIAN brotha out..........everyone had a good time FRI and sorry i couldnt make the rest of your birthday weekend..........................

but remember who the first one that was there to lay a nice juicy one on ya when it struck 12 for your birthday!!!!!! boy you have a NICE TIGHT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love little ITALIAN BOYZ, they taste like a fresh loaf of garlic bread................................................

ILL HOLLLAAAAAAAAA at ya later

Originally posted by roddigga

hey b-day boy.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wasup chump a shit!!!!!!!!!!, just wanted to check in and say "THANKS" foool............for helpin your HAWAIIAN brotha out..........everyone had a good time FRI and sorry i couldnt make the rest of your birthday weekend..........................

but remember who the first one that was there to lay a nice juicy one on ya when it struck 12 for your birthday!!!!!! boy you have a NICE TIGHT ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love little ITALIAN BOYZ, they taste like a fresh loaf of garlic bread................................................

ILL HOLLLAAAAAAAAA at ya later

Rod great set I never knew Mexican's can DJ... I knew the made great bar backs...............j/k:D

thanks william, and digga never knew that you can also fit in womens jeans!!!!!.....................

careful what ya say big willie style, when diggas BANGED up all i see is a POLAND SPRINGS label wrapped around your chest............

and ya know what happens to POLAND SPRING bottles at temps when DENNY drops the SILLY SHIZZZLE...........YES william they end up half way across the CLUB SIPPIN ON DA BUB............

HA HA HA HA

thanks brotha and ill see ya around............

Originally posted by roddigga

thanks william, and digga never knew that you can also fit in womens jeans!!!!!.....................

careful what ya say big willie style, when diggas BANGED up all i see is a POLAND SPRINGS label wrapped around your chest............

and ya know what happens to POLAND SPRING bottles at temps when DENNY drops the SILLY SHIZZZLE...........YES william they end up half way across the CLUB SIPPIN ON DA BUB............

HA HA HA HA

thanks brotha and ill see ya around............

:laugh: