Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Night reports?

ya, D:Fuse was fun. It was cool to hear him spin "Everything with you", though he didn't play the dub which is a much more wicked mix.

By the time X-dream was on I was way gone and would've danced to anything, so I did. GREAT vibe all around and met a bunch of people. A good 'box' night!

And D:fuse did leave the booth for a second, but all i did was wear the hat and play with the EQ....

Friday @ FIVE was a great night - I didn't open up for him - it was some guy named Speed Demon. He was playing WAY too hard for an opener IMHO.

It was great just chillin out in the lounge area w/ everyone - there were tons of friends out all hanging out as if it was someone's living room. D:fuse played a great set and it looks like he'll be coming back to FIVE on a regular basis. He loved the vibe and the crowd and thought it was a refreshing change from GLOW. We'll see what happens...

Thanks Ed for providing the afterhours and for letting me and Tianni chill out... we were in no condition to go back to DC with the rest of the gang... Gotta love Dustin's "Surprise attacks" from your coat closet! OMFG was he funny! :laugh:

Glad to hear Walker did good @ Buzz! I want a full report!

Originally posted by djraykang

Thanks Ed for providing the afterhours and for letting me and Tianni chill out... we were in no condition to go back to DC with the rest of the gang... Gotta love Dustin's "Surprise attacks" from your coat closet! OMFG was he funny! :laugh:

werd. thanks ed for letting all of us crazies crash your place.

i totally forgot about dustin's "surprise attacks." he is a total goofball! :D