Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I think I'm gonna get...

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

PvD tattoo on my boobs :rolleyes:

nage004.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: I saw this on the New York board...

I guess I can't say anything, both of my tattoos are U2 related, but I don't have Bono's face or the letters U2 tattooed anywhere on my body *lol*

i've got metallica tattooed across my ass.

Originally posted by rockyblue

i've been in the chair, ready to go, but wussed out. i'm too fickle to put something permanent on my body.

really? I thought about getting a tattoo for so long. I waited about 5 years before I finally deciding to get the first one. Even then it took me forever to decide on something I wanted. I settled on something that meant a great deal to me and represented a chapter in my life that I wanted to remember. I figured if I regret it later I could always think about the reason I got it and it would make me happy :D

Its addicting though. Whenever I'm in a tattoo shop, I always fight the urge to get another one!

I thought it was going to hurt something fierce but my first one wasn't bad at all. It was over in 30 minutes and I brought plenty of people to hold my hand. The most uncomfortable thing about it was that I had to straddle a chair (the tattoo is on my lower back) for half an hour! :laugh: :laugh: My second one hurt a little more when the needle got near the hip bone. Ouchie! Sent shivers up my spine. I have pics of me getting that one done. Haha, the look on my face is priceless!

really? I thought about getting a tattoo for so long...

it was the summer after i graduated from high school. the design i was going to get was this little doodle of a sun that i used to draw on everything. i found a copy of it when i was home last summer and when i saw it, i was very happy that it didn't go through with it. it such a silly little design. maybe if i find something that i think it can look at everyday for the rest of my life and not cringe, i'll finally have it done. or maybe i'll just get really drunk one day...:tongue::D

i think the hardest part is deciding what to get, afterall, for me at least, since it's gonna be on me the rest of my life, it has to be something with a meaning to me.

i've been wanting to get a third one for sometime now, but jsut cant find anything that i would consider having tatooed.

my second tattoo i actually got it in Arlington. this was before I met crank, 'cuz after a couple of times we all hung out, I realized that the guy that did the tattoo knew him. Cant recall his name, but I think it was Skyline Tattoo where I got the second one.

or maybe i'll just get really drunk one day...:tongue::D

Actually... most places won't tattoo you if you are wasted. Alcohol is a blood thinner, talk about a mess!

The times I went I had to fill out a questionnaire before getting anything done (same with piercings) I think the only question I answered yes to was the one that asked if i had had any alcohol in the last 4 hours. For my first one I was so freakin' nervous that my friend bought me a shot (lemon drop, how appropriate ;) ) to calm my nerves.

Originally posted by vicman

lol

i'd be more chicken to get a tongue peircing. :tongue:

*lol*

true, but the glory of piercings is that when you get bored with them, or they no longer fit your lifestyle, or you just don't want them anymore, you can just take them out. :)

i'm thinking about getting another piercing, but i can't decide where...

Actually... most places won't tattoo you if you are wasted. Alcohol is a blood thinner, talk about a mess!

i know if you go to some places, they'll overlook that part. but those are the really shady parlors, and you probably don't want to be there anyways...

*lol*

true, but the glory of piercings is that when you get bored with them, or they no longer fit your lifestyle, or you just don't want them anymore, you can just take them out. :)

i'm thinking about getting another piercing, but i can't decide where...

true. pain wise, i'm to chicken for a pericing. :shake: