Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A Simple Question....

Originally posted by mr mahs

What would you have done differently to confront Sadam Hussein

about his WMD program & what else would you do to reduce terrorism in the world if you don't beleive that a Democratic Iraq will help????

I would have done it in 91

I would have shot his ass either back in the 1980's or during the Gulf War, when world opinon was against Iraq and people weren't so taken in with conspiracy theories and "imperialistic aggression."

as for terrorism, i would have given the CIA the authority to conduct assassinations once again, and not ignored the terror threat by reducing funding to anti-terror teams such as Seal Team Six, or turning Delta Force into a top heavy bureaucracy.

I would have beefed up security at our embassies and increased funding to intelligence agencies, as well as promoting the use of human intelligence instead of relying mostly on satellite intel.

and i would have actively and covertly gone after terror groups in a manner reflecting their own practices. a Carbomb at their headquarters here, an assassination there, all designed so that they would never know whether or not they were being hunted.

Terrorize the terrorists, so to speak.

with stuff like this, it's all about dirty work and black ops.

first, in 91 the US should've been more supportive of the Kurd insurrection in the North.

anyway,

the US Army shouldve gone and done the inspections themselves, seeing that the inspections were not going as fast as the administration wanted, if that failed then a military action against those sites wouldve been warrented.

as for the terrorism, if they are serious about going after it, they should regardless of the fact that camps, money, men, arms are also in terretories of countries considered friendly by the US administration. more serious action with the Saudi govmnt., with Pakistan, Indonesia etc. A serious interest in trying to resolve the Israeli/Palestinian conflict.

for WMD, focus now on N.Korea, they are closer to having it than Iraq ever was. Lets see if Bush puts his money where his mouth is.

as for the need for carbombs, assisinations etc. I'm sure they already do that.

What siceone said, or simply fight fire with fire.

What i mean is, since terrorists operate in a very enclosed, tight-knit arrangement, working secretly, we re-work a plan utilizing the FBI and CIA to work together to insurrect terrorists cells, rather than a full-blown war.

The only way to stop terrorists is at their own game. So we should use a hidden agenda to unmask all the terrorist cells throughout the world.

Originally posted by gmccookny

What siceone said, or simply fight fire with fire.

What i mean is, since terrorists operate in a very enclosed, tight-knit arrangement, working secretly, we re-work a plan utilizing the FBI and CIA to work together to insurrect terrorists cells, rather than a full-blown war.

The only way to stop terrorists is at their own game. So we should use a hidden agenda to unmask all the terrorist cells throughout the world.

And what about countries like Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan that would NEVER help us?

Originally posted by spragga25

And what about countries like Syria, Iran, Iraq, and Afghanistan that would NEVER help us?

We once again go to their level.

Just like the terrorists were able to train and become somewhat citizens of our country, we would do the same there (although i know visa's and green cards work differently in these nations, that's the only iffy part of my plan)

We enlist nationals from those nations, hire citizens who are either from Syria or Itaq-Iran-lebanon. Then they go there under the auspices of being citizens from that nation in particular.

For instance, this is how i would do it:

1) hire a person of a descent of a rogue state (or close)

2) train him as a skilled spy in any facet (computers/bombs/etc)

3) he goes to the nation "on friendly terms" to look for work in that type of sector

4) he/she thereby gets the lowdown on what's going on behind closed doors, all the while transmitting via cell phone and computer vital information to the U.S. government.

Originally posted by gmccookny

We once again go to their level.

Just like the terrorists were able to train and become somewhat citizens of our country, we would do the same there (although i know visa's and green cards work differently in these nations, that's the only iffy part of my plan)

We enlist nationals from those nations, hire citizens who are either from Syria or Itaq-Iran-lebanon. Then they go there under the auspices of being citizens from that nation in particular.

For instance, this is how i would do it:

1) hire a person of a descent of a rogue state (or close)

2) train him as a skilled spy in any facet (computers/bombs/etc)

3) he goes to the nation "on friendly terms" to look for work in that type of sector

4) he/she thereby gets the lowdown on what's going on behind closed doors, all the while transmitting via cell phone and computer vital information to the U.S. government.

why not just be upfront about it? it costs less money