Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDGAR V friday, april 11

kismet

Makes Two, Open Bar is Where its AT. Is Mr. Jangles Going To Be Present, and you told me if PVD is Within 5hrs of driving Distance, you MUST GO. So Universal/Mikey Mouse/PVD in 2 Weeks. Oh and dont forget your pixie dust, Mr Jangles.

Shots of Jager at the back Bar, on Me.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

hey u think i can meet any of u people there this friday!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

no

Originally posted by dekanite

Makes Two, Open Bar is Where its AT. Is Mr. Jangles Going To Be Present, and you told me if PVD is Within 5hrs of driving Distance, you MUST GO. So Universal/Mikey Mouse/PVD in 2 Weeks. Oh and dont forget your pixie dust, Mr Jangles.

Shots of Jager at the back Bar, on Me.

Uh, who is this? Pete? Jim? At any rate, yes, I will be there Friday for Edgar. I am a WARRIOR for that guy!!:tank: but I regret to inform that I will not make it for PvD in Orlando. This is my official word "and as such is beyond contestation" - Prince Edward in "First Knight". Yeah, with the shitloads of schoolwork I have between now and the end of the year, I just cant do a weekend in Orlando. I mean I have exams, presentations and about 40-50 pages of typed reports to do between now and then. Hell, it even seems impossible now and I know if I went then my grades could suffer. I just cant take that kind of chance. Sorry, I gotta be serious once in a while

Originally posted by saleen351

hmmmmm, if they got an open bar, i may go....... whats the word??

i love going to support Edgar, but last time i went...i was treated sooo poorely by the Crobar staff...that i doubt i will go there again...they really need some classes on etiquette (sp):rolleyes:

Originally posted by saleen351

hmmmmm, if they got an open bar, i may go....... whats the word??

saleen you talk about lauderdale. this place is hands down hoe-mania. try to manage to get yourself upstairs by telling them your saleen:laugh:

and EDGAR V in the main room ! come on now better time than ever to go to Crobar. then Hit maze:tongue:

Originally posted by mjm420

any word on a guestlist??

good luck...find out if the list if comp or reduced admission...and get a name of who told u...last time we had to pay 1/2 to get in...and even if it is comped, good luck trying to ask the staff at the door:rolleyes: ...people complain about Space...Space has nothing on Crobar as far as BAD DOOR PEOPLE...:blown: