Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Hate Fuckin Stinking Dirty Union...

I live on a DEAD END street and now that the snow is all over the ground people are taking parking spaces for 2 cars. I park in front of a car that leaves my front bumper just a few inches in front of someone's driveway.. He sees me park this way, opens up his front house window and yells "move the car or I'll call the cops"... :mad::blown::mad::blown:

I YELL BACK - IM LEAVING IN 1/2 HOUR AND IF YOUR CAR WAS PARKED THE RIGHT WAY I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANYWHERE AROUND YOUR DRIVEWAY.

YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT ...MAY YOU DROP DEAD YOU MISERABLE WASTE OF A LIFE !!!:mad:

NOW IM MAKING LITTLE NOTES:

PLEASE BE KIND AND MAKE ENOUGH SPACE FOR 2 CARS....IF NOT, IT WILL BE TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE

......................HAVE A NICE DAY.........

I HATE FUCKING STINKIN DIRTY UNION :mad:

Originally posted by latinaz

I live on a DEAD END street and now that the snow is all over the ground people are taking parking spaces for 2 cars. I park in front of a car that leaves my front bumper just a few inches in front of someone's driveway.. He sees me park this way, opens up his front house window and yells "move the car or I'll call the cops"... :mad::blown::mad::blown:

I YELL BACK - IM LEAVING IN 1/2 HOUR AND IF YOUR CAR WAS PARKED THE RIGHT WAY I WOULDNT HAVE IT ANYWHERE AROUND YOUR DRIVEWAY.

YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT ...MAY YOU DROP DEAD YOU MISERABLE WASTE OF A LIFE !!!:mad:

NOW IM MAKING LITTLE NOTES:

PLEASE BE KIND AND MAKE ENOUGH SPACE FOR 2 CARS....IF NOT, IT WILL BE TOWED AT YOUR EXPENSE

......................HAVE A NICE DAY.........

I HATE FUCKING STINKIN DIRTY UNION :mad:

Cry me a river!!!!!! LMAOOOO

How you been babes???? Long time no see... Hope all is well...

WELL TODAY IM A MISERABLE BITCH!! BUT OTHER THAN THAT IM FINE!!:D:mad:

IM WORKING TONITE AT SHOOTERS....OH....LOTS OF FUN TONITE :blank::blank:

OH....THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS THAT I SHOULDNT GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITH MY ATTITUDE TODAY. I CAN RIP THE SKIN OFF A SKULL IN A MATTER OF SECONDS. :mad::D

FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU...

WHOS NEXT :hat:

OH....THIS IS ONE OF THOSE DAYS THAT I SHOULDNT GO OUT IN PUBLIC WITH MY ATTITUDE TODAY. I CAN RIP THE SKIN OFF A SKULL IN A MATTER OF SECONDS. :mad::D

at least you can park in street, i live in springfield,you get towed for shit like that here

remind me not say to hello to you..... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

well i think i feel a little better now....but Im at home and the only one pissing me off is my bird - throwing his food because he doesnt like it....Im about to cook that freakin chicken in a minute:mad:

but .....other than that.,....Im fine:D