Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name that cper.... Space sat night..

Guest saleen351

Guest saleen351

someone came up to me, skinny dude, tall, i think taller than me, gray hat, and thats about it. Said I knew him, or met him before, and he told me his name a couple times, but couldn't hear him, so i basically in those situations, i nod my head and walk away..

so who was it????????????????

it was over by koky and sobeton in the little trance corner.....:D

i have no clue who you are talkin about saleen..

but since we are on the subject of the trance corner :D i just want to tell everyone on this board that your ass was dancing your ass off to the trance that oscar g was throwing down !! & if i remember correctly (which i do:D ) you came up to me & screamed in my ear these exact words " NOW THIS IS FUCKING TRANCE"!! :laugh: :laugh: ME & TONY LOOKED AT EACHOTHER & STARtED CRACKING UP as you kept dancing your ass off !!!! i swear id of payed a million dollars to have a mini camcorder with me at that time so everyone could see you dancing your ass off to trance & doing your famous fist pump !! it was fucking great !! see you at the new space soon on edgar v night buddy :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by koky

but since we are on the subject of the trance corner :D i just want to tell everyone on this board that your ass was dancing your ass off to the trance that oscar g was throwing down !! & if i remember correctly (which i do:D ) you came up to me & screamed in my ear these exact words " NOW THIS IS FUCKING TRANCE"!! :laugh: :laugh: ME & TONY LOOKED AT EACHOTHER & STARtED CRACKING UP as you kept dancing your ass off !!!! i swear id of payed a million dollars to have a mini camcorder with me at that time so everyone could see you dancing your ass off to trance & doing your famous fist pump !! it was fucking great !! see you at the new space soon on edgar v night buddy :laugh:

:what: :what: :what:

HOLY SHIT, I LEAVE FOR ONE WEEKEND AND SALEEN ACCEPTS TRANCE........WTF!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

B U S T E D !!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: confirmed! the truth will set you free Saleen. :D welcome to the dark side. :laugh: I guess will see ya at crobar, on friday when Edgar V rocks da house. ;)

OK. Nick's new love for Trance is obviously the most stryking part of his post. But, has anyone else noticed he is trying to figure out who some "guy" was that said “hello†in a club? Hey Saleen, are you having dreams about him? What's up with that? Is the homophobe now a player? Does the Italian Stallion crave sausages? Maybe his inability to secure female ass has opened his mind up to explore new avenues. Congratulations Nick! I just hope you find happiness.

Guest saleen351

They should change kokys name to Teddy Ruxben. Hes always telling made up stories... Turn the tape over Teddy, I was suffering from a neck ache, hence my head bobbing.. Had nothing to do with some shitty trance when og sold out when LP came in the booth....

Been Trance free since 1993

saleen out:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeahhhhhh......I saw you dancing your ass off too!! Youve got witnesses buddy, don't try to hide it. ;)

I know I was dancing my ass off too. Had SUCH a great time.

Sobeton, you missed it, I was wearing my pink g-string underwear on sat night......and i didn't see you anywhere. :D