Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYE @ Space

johnny13

I have been reading about everyone complaining about problems at space. I have been there several times, and I have never had any problems. I personally think they out did themselves on NYE. It was only $20 and I had a blast. The only problem I had was the line at the coat check, but otherwise partied smoothly til 6 in the morning. I with Clubplanet would reconsider putting Space back on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> lineup.

Space was totaly off the hook...

Been there twice (once for JP in May) and it was rocking. The crowd was the best crowd that I ever seen in the club. I mean ever and I been clubing for good 7 years now...

Great party

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

I have been going to space since it opened..it is a very frustrating place..the sound, lights and the actual constuction of the place are great..they have had the best DJ's in the world play there..however,since it seems that they have had the miami market cornered (at least until recently)- they have, many times, treated its patrons with a lack of respect..(read past postings on this message board) I was at space on NYE and I was very impressed with what they put on..but, had the shit scared out of my by a bouncer while I was taking a piss..no aplogies offered..just a threat to throw me out if I opened my mouth again..

Archived